The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Can't IMDB be edited by anyone, and thus, like Wikipedia, should not be trusted?
Reply 1781
Original post by Bella Occhi
I take it people have seen the IMDB spoiler about

Spoiler

Yeah, I saw that. If it is true then it is disappointing that such an important part of the plot has been found out. :frown:
Original post by Rascacielos
With the whole Rory does something we've seen him do lots of times bit.... does that mean dying? Sorry for being a dunce! :tongue:

Yep.

Original post by greeneyedgirl
**** I just remembered I had a dream about the silents last night! I "woke up" and saw a silent standing at end of bed, then went back to sleep.

:afraid:

Any stomach aches today? :teehee:
Original post by SirMasterKey
Yep.

Any stomach aches today? :teehee:

No but I am starving :tongue:
Reply 1784

Spoiler

Original post by Katie_louise
Yeah, I saw that. If it is true then it is disappointing that such an important part of the plot has been found out. :frown:

Spoiler

That sounds like a load of crap tbh.
Reply 1786
I'm confused. I thought Rory was a robot last season, and now he seems to be human. Was he turned back last series at the end (I can't remember).
Reply 1787
Original post by dioscuri
I'm confused. I thought Rory was a robot last season, and now he seems to be human. Was he turned back last series at the end (I can't remember).

rory the robot was a nestine duplicate who became mentally human coz of amy's funky time energy from the crack. when the world went back to normal, his proper body was restored like the rest of the universe, but he still remembered everything that happened (after a bit) like amy, river and the doctor

:smile:

love dr who
Reply 1788
Original post by boba

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by LastLordofTime
From wiki:

"Medieval Christians believed that the "pentalpha" symbolizes the five wounds of Christ. The pentagram was believed to protect against witches and demons"

Ah, good explanation. Everytime I think I might be onto something, you clever TSRers come and viciously take it away from me. :rolleyes:
I wish Rory would stop almost dying... it got tedious after the first sixty thousand times.
Reply 1792
Original post by Katie_louise

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

But I highly doubt it to be true so ignore all my previous theories! :biggrin:
Girl in the Fireplace is delish :teeth:
Reply 1795
Original post by boba

Spoiler

Good point and Mr Messy's idea would sort that out...I guess a parent could give a child their name :yes:

Original post by Mr.Messy

Spoiler

But I highly doubt it to be true so ignore all my previous theories! :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1796
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Give me a second whilst I go add in David Tennant and Paul McGann as appearing in the finale. :pierre:

Do it :ninja:

:biggrin:
Original post by spacepirate-James
Girl in the Fireplace is delish :teeth:

I loved that episode :biggrin: SHE IS NOT COMPATIBLE
I have a theory :eek3:

Spoiler

Original post by Rascacielos

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by greeneyedgirl
**** I just remembered I had a dream about the silents last night! I "woke up" and saw a silent standing at end of bed, then went back to sleep.

:afraid:

You remember the dream so it's obviously not a silent. :redface:

Latest