The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 1
i got an offer at 240. My boyf got same offer and got in with 160. I got 360 inc gen stud. (260 without)
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
I started Business Studies there this year, I got ABB in my A Levels (much higher than I was predicted) and I have decided to go somewhere else next year because in my opinion the teaching is *****.
The offer takes the mickey... they want high grades off me!! :mad: 260!
hakkashinhwauk
The offer takes the mickey... they want high grades off me!! :mad: 260!
260... I need AAB to go where I want Geoffrey, so that's 340... :rolleyes:
Haha, I don't have the potential to get 260! (btw I'm not called Geoffrey :cool: ) >.<
hakkashinhwauk
Haha, I don't have the potential to get 260! (btw I'm not called Geoffrey :cool: ) >.<
You are now Bartholomew
What does Bartholomew mean? :eek:
hakkashinhwauk
What does Bartholomew mean? :eek:
It means your face! :eek:
Oh dear :eek:
hakkashinhwauk
Oh dear :eek:
Lol :biggrin:
Reply 11
my mate got in with CCD
Reply 12
hey,
im at man met doing economics, my first choice was business enterprise at man met. for business they gave me a 260 offer and for economics unconditional, so i rejected the business offer which i later wished i hadnt coz my boyfriend took an offer from the business school and when he didnt get the grades they let him in anyway!!

if u do accept an offer from them and dont get the grades give them a call they r a very helpfull uni and if u mess ur exams up all together they will sometimes put u on a slightly different path- e.g they provisionally put u on the HND path but in your 3rd yr u do a conversion so that u get a degree out of it if u get good grades if not then u get a hnd.

hope this helps!! :smile:
Reply 13
Do you like the econ course is it very mathsy? I do Econ at A level and I enjoy it, I went to MMU open day and the International Biz course looked good.
Reply 14
hi
in the 1st year every1 doing economics, business economics and economics and policy do the same 1st yr. the modules are; macro, micro, business and financial environment, development of economic thought- basicallt economic history, TLC- which is IT, and study skills, and quants- in the second yr u choose your own modules so u can avoid maths but the first yr maths is quite hard, but im not good at maths and most of the others on my course had done maths at a level.
hope this helps u! btw economics is at the all saints campus not in the business school

Latest

Trending

Trending