Reply 5
:hi:
Original post by dmz
this is the official one then? *sulk*

What do you want from me? :puppyeyes:
Reply 7
Original post by Dilzone
where is everyone? off on the 2012 thread again? :rolleyes:

yeh the traitors but i'm not gonna post on there :no: our version is much better :smug:
Reply 8
Original post by dmz
this is the official one then? *sulk*

You want me to close it down again. Then someone else can make one. And tehn someone else.

Basically everyone gets a turn.
Reply 9
Original post by futuredoc77
What do you want from me? :puppyeyes:

nothing. Can't stand my mum! Can't wait for uni, only gonna come back Christmas or easter
Reply 10
Original post by firestar101
You want me to close it down again. Then someone else can make one. And tehn someone else.

Basically everyone gets a turn.

only subs can close threads i think. You're not even a re applicant. Lol. Yes i realise I'm a bitch :tongue: sick of life at home.
Original post by firestar101
I am taking off from where futuredoc left? I will create this thread, in the name and honour of the infamous penguin. :colone:

Me gusta :mwuaha:

So this is where the procrastinating shall be done :colone:
Original post by dmz
nothing. Can't stand my mum! Can't wait for uni, only gonna come back Christmas or easter

Tell me about it :rolleyes:

:sigh:
Original post by dmz
only subs can close threads i think. You're not even a re applicant. Lol. Yes i realise I'm a bitch :tongue: sick of life at home.

And mods/forum assistants if it's their area :ninja:

Oh and supers and admins can just do what they want :cool:
Reply 14
Original post by dmz

Technically, I am an re-applicant. I am applying again this year.

I understand, demi. Study for that exam. :cool:
Reply 15
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
And mods/forum assistants if it's their area :ninja:

Oh and supers and admins can just do what they want :cool:

well yea and those :tongue:

they can't wipe out all the posts a user has without deleting it 1 by 1 :no:
Original post by futuredoc77
Tell me about it :rolleyes:

i try reading for an hour she's shouting on the phone. I leave the books and watch some tv while I'm eating, she gets of the phone and start nagging me for watching tv instead of study, i was like you were shouting on the phone and i couldn't concentrate, but because she's not on anymore i should drop everything and go back to it that moment. Oy vey, the woman frustrates me. Lol
Reply 16
Original post by sarah1991
yeh the traitors but i'm not gonna post on there :no: our version is much better :smug:

aiming for 2nd place again? :colone:
Mask Of Sanity
MizzCupcakes

Gowrav
haleem

tome27

a moist feeling

hawflo

tikkitak

cuhlowey

Hantheman

mohamed aden

_lynx_

ryan118244

Yellowmonkeyman

dearyme

Caramelchan

xconfetti

Happy Insomniac

Fusilero

MasterJomi

DrWannabe

TooSexyForMyStethoscope

lovedoctor

emilymay

G550NDH

ScrubZ

Chivalry

Retrospect

SabreT

maxpemberton

The Maestro

belugabeluga

conord

:ahee:
Original post by dmz
well yea and those :tongue:

they can't wipe out all the posts a user has without deleting it 1 by 1 :no:

i try reading for an hour she's shouting on the phone. I leave the books and watch some tv while I'm eating, she gets of the phone and start nagging me for watching tv instead of study, i was like you were shouting on the phone and i couldn't concentrate, but because she's not on anymore i should drop everything and go back to it that moment. Oy vey, the woman frustrates me. Lol

Right..

Why would you want your posts deleting? :curious:
dmz
:console:

Just don't pay attention to it. Try going into your local library if you can :dontknow: if you change the environment, it usually helps :sadnod:

I don't understand what the point of the Central Library is if they are not gonna open it until next year :colonhash:

Latest

Trending

Trending