Original post by a moist feeling
What is all this applause for? :eyeball:

For being successful then failing again :rofl2:

Spoiler

Original post by futuredoc77
For being successful then failing again :rofl2:

Spoiler

Ahhhhhh I see what you mean :h:

I can't believe I've come back to TSR :facepalm2: I thought I'd done so well :tongue:
Original post by a moist feeling
Ahhhhhh I see what you mean :h:

I can't believe I've come back to TSR :facepalm2: I thought I'd done so well :tongue:

You know what works best? Not even trying :smug:
Reply 783
You know what works best? Not even trying :smug:

aha!

The theatre that I'm working in on wednesday has a plastics list. I hope that I get to see an abdominoplasty. I got to see an endoscopic brow lift the other week which was :awesome:
Original post by hawflo
aha!

The theatre that I'm working in on wednesday has a plastics list. I hope that I get to see an abdominoplasty. I got to see an endoscopic brow lift the other week which was :awesome:

The house that I'm not-working in on wednesday has a nothing list. I hope that I get to see a wall. I got to see a table being lifted the other week which was :awesome:

:nothing:
I see long replies but couldn't be bothered reading them :couchpotato:

:rofl: :rofl: What's the world come to :sad: You could just hop on a bus/train and get down here for a meet-up...

Demi and I are being really lazy... a lot of it is my fault really :ashamed:

But he's gonna be free the week :woo:

Whaddya say we do this **** finally?

well be nosey in other ppl's convos and read them :ninjagirl:

well u cud just hop on a bus too :rolleyes: i do come manchester like arndale or trafford quite a bit but i'm either with friends or my sister so that wud be awkward :erm:

but wudn't it be so much more exciting if we sneaked around with me pretending not to speak english and then u can be my interpreter and we'll giggling at the other person having no clue :daydreaming:
yes i have weird imagination :rolleyes:
Original post by Mask Of Sanity
Aha, yeah, I suppose so. Something tells me it's going to be a month and a half of being straight up lazy before uni.
Fair enough as it's only Saturdays. I want a Saturday job! For... Forever!

well u deserve to be lazy after all u've been walking so hard :h: and u probably will be getting things ready for uni so will be doing something other than that u can top the sun-tan that is if we ever get any sun :rolleyes:
saturday job can be annoying mine falls in the middle of nowhere so i get up late get ready go to work once i get back it's late come back get changed and eat and it's too late to go out :s-smilie: neither here or there and every1 is off on saturdays so i miss out in everything but not for much longer :biggrin:

Original post by Penguinsaysquack
I can live with that :sexface:
You didn't used to think I was a woman did you? :erm:

It feels weird, I'm shaking and have the sweats :afraid:
And you say you're innocent :tongue:

Yeah she's just finished 2nd year of uni, so a year older :yep:
I'm not that interested in her though.. and I don't want any relationships so I've said no... oh and she's my boss' daughter so that would make things very complicated :yep:

i did but in my defence only for a while :colondollar:
it's only coz when i read the name penguin i thought it'll be a girl coz they are into cuddly toys :s-smilie: but then i did see the symbol so it wasn't for long :h: maybe u shud have gone for a lion or tiger :dontknow: but we love soft cuddly penguins :sexface:

you're shaking and u have the sweats coz u're sober :lolwut: maybe coz u spend u're whole life drunk :tongue:
what i was just saying u cud always find something to do like football, gym, poker, karaoke, bullying kids in the park :colone:, ps3, family meal ........... i'm sure there's plenty you can do in sleaford :h:

fair enough, but u could have had some fun gone on a few dates which is the exciting bits and remained friends :s-smilie: as long as you are honest with her as that wud be unfair :yep:
but yeh get that u don't want to complicate things with the boss :tongue:
Original post by sarah1991
well be nosey in other ppl's convos and read them :ninjagirl:

well u cud just hop on a bus too :rolleyes: i do come manchester like arndale or trafford quite a bit but i'm either with friends or my sister so that wud be awkward :erm:

but wudn't it be so much more exciting if we sneaked around with me pretending not to speak english and then u can be my interpreter and we'll giggling at the other person having no clue :daydreaming:
yes i have weird imagination :rolleyes:

:couchpotato:

What would I do in Bolton? :cookie:

Oh yeah, and you'll get to listen to my crappy Urdu accent and laugh :indiff: or or or even better, ask them for a Dari or Pashto interpreter and I'll be sat there translating and you won't have a clue as to what I'm saying :awesome:
:getmecoat:

I read that thread you posted a link to :colone: interesting :smokin:
:couchpotato:

What would I do in Bolton? :cookie:

Oh yeah, and you'll get to listen to my crappy Urdu accent and laugh :indiff: or or or even better, ask them for a Dari or Pashto interpreter and I'll be sat there translating and you won't have a clue as to what I'm saying :awesome:
:getmecoat:

I read that thread you posted a link to :colone: interesting :smokin:

walk around in the fields loool :dontknow: have u ever been before?

yes we'll speak in our crappy urdu right so what do i have to do to get you :wink:

yeh that thread :afraid: i'm sure it's not half as bad they make it out to be :s-smilie:
walk around in the fields loool :dontknow: have u ever been before?

yes we'll speak in our crappy urdu right so what do i have to do to get you :wink:

yeh that thread :afraid: i'm sure it's not half as bad they make it out to be :s-smilie:

Walk in the fields :hand: I'd go to Yorkshire Dales if that's what I wanted to do.
I have yes :ninja:

You can't actually order me :teehee: it's done through the system randomly, so you can't pick your interpreter and I can't pick a client :colondollar:

It's not bad at all :nah: it's the same with every other job tbh... the whole "your friends will have better jobs and lifestyles" is bull**** :colonhash: no one is fully satisfied in the world :nope:
Walk in the fields :hand: I'd go to Yorkshire Dales if that's what I wanted to do.
I have yes :ninja:

You can't actually order me :teehee: it's done through the system randomly, so you can't pick your interpreter and I can't pick a client :colondollar:

It's not bad at all :nah: it's the same with every other job tbh... the whole "your friends will have better jobs and lifestyles" is bull**** :colonhash: no one is fully satisfied in the world :nope:

lol :tongue: but our fields are just so much better and cleaner and sunnier :fyi:
where did u go?

:noway: i'll ask for the sexy interpreter i'm sure i'll get given you :colondollar: looooool i wud be in so much trouble when they find out i can actually speak :tongue:

yep no-one will ever be fully happy but i'll try and be as happy as i can :h:
lol :tongue: but our fields are just so much better and cleaner and sunnier :fyi:
where did u go?

:noway: i'll ask for the sexy interpreter i'm sure i'll get given you :colondollar: looooool i wud be in so much trouble when they find out i can actually speak :tongue:

yep no-one will ever be fully happy but i'll try and be as happy as i can :h:

Yeah right... like fields an ever be clean :colonhash:
No where in specific, but we were car-hunting and ended up there :awesome:

I don't think they'll figure it out :unsure: unless you slip up and start speaking English :ninja:

Good for you :yep: :top:
Yeah right... like fields an ever be clean :colonhash:
No where in specific, but we were car-hunting and ended up there :awesome:

I don't think they'll figure it out :unsure: unless you slip up and start speaking English :ninja:

Good for you :yep: :top:

no i'm a control freak and go round cleaning them u shud come take a look :laugh:
oooooh ok but u prob never had a chance to see much :s-smilie:

lol i probably will :tongue: forget half the words and then probably resort to english :biggrin:

my left eye is all blurry :sigh: think i shud give it a rest from the computer so :ciao:
:hi: reapplicants big and bold to get your attention
so i'm doing a thing for my college careers day for people applying for medicine
everyone's contributions welcome and would be appreciated
general things like:

what advice would you give to someone applying for medicine
how did you improve your application 2nd time round

things i am covering are
Grades, Work experience, Good ukcat/bmat score, Strong personal statement, Good interview performance

thank you all, hope you are well :h:

Reply 795
don't ****ing doing it!!

sorry i'm off my head
Watching Terry Pratchett: Choosing to die....so far it is really good :h: worth the watch!
Original post by dmz
don't ****ing doing it!!

sorry i'm off my head

whatttttt :confused: demi wemi :biggrin:
Reply 798
whatttttt :confused: demi wemi :biggrin:

demi wemi?
Original post by dmz
demi wemi?

ok demi i'll stop it........why u off u're head :h:

Latest