The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1180
Original post by Mask Of Sanity
Most people with unconditional offers already have had their accommodation letters through, no? At least those who got into any of the choices they opted for. :dontknow:

Not at Newcastle. :indiff:
Original post by Beska
Not at Newcastle. :indiff:

A few of my friends have?
Most people with unconditional offers already have had their accommodation letters through, no? At least those who got into any of the choices they opted for. :dontknow:

Not at Barts either :sad:
Reply 1183
A few of my friends have?

You sure?

I guess it's possible - accommodation applications closed 1st July and then they said "within 2 weeks we will start handing out applications", but nobody on TSR or Facebook pages (both medic freshers & general freshers) have heard yet, so not sure why your friends have? :confused:
Original post by Beska
You sure?

I guess it's possible - accommodation applications closed 1st July and then they said "within 2 weeks we will start handing out applications", but nobody on TSR or Facebook pages (both medic freshers & general freshers) have heard yet, so not sure why your friends have? :confused:

Pretty sure they have?

Original post by Beska
I heard that happens to the people that they made a mistake with and actually meant to reject?

:wink:

Original post by a moist feeling
Not at Barts either :sad:

You and Penguin will be in a twin room. Just make sure you don't rub each other the wrong way. :wink:
Reply 1185
Pretty sure they have?

Dunno then. Just checked my email and the accommodation page and nothing has popped up!
Original post by Beska
Dunno then. Just checked my email and the accommodation page and nothing has popped up!

Oh Beska. :rofl2:
Reply 1187
Oh Beska. :rofl2:

:getmecoat:

Oh.
Original post by Beska
:getmecoat:

Oh.

It was in response to your reply about the questionnaire. Oh dear. :rofl:
Reply 1189
It was in response to your reply about the questionnaire. Oh dear. :rofl:

Completely missed that, god damn it. In my defence I was knee-deep in doing something else. Men and multitasking and all that...
Original post by Beska
Completely missed that, god damn it. In my defence I was knee-deep in doing something else. Men and multitasking and all that...

Yeah yeah. :tongue: Although, the ward I work on, all female bar one guy. Every time we're speaking he just seems to get lost. In all fairness though, he does seem a bit on the loopy side anyway. :K:
Reply 1191
Original post by Beska
In other news I really really really want my accommodation offer to come through already...

same, anytime from the 14th apparently

I've forgotten my password to the online health questionnaire thing and the "forgotten details" link doesn't seem to be working. :facepalm2:

call them?
Original post by dmz

call them?

I've got it working now. :tongue: Thankfully, deadline's 18th so I'm good.

How're ya keeping?
Reply 1193
I've got it working now. :tongue: Thankfully, deadline's 18th so I'm good.

How're ya keeping?

Oh that's fine :smile: there's the student finance declaration thing i need to send back
Original post by dmz
Oh that's fine :smile: there's the student finance declaration thing i need to send back

Did they send you another copy asking you to send it? Not that I'd know. :K:
Reply 1195
Did they send you another copy asking you to send it? Not that I'd know. :K:

the one telling me how much i get, like everything's confirmed n sorta, just need to mail that back
Original post by dmz
the one telling me how much i get, like everything's confirmed n sorta, just need to mail that back

Yeah. I know. I got another copy as I took a while to send the first one back. :tongue:
Reply 1197
I love it when I get to work with the anaesthetist, especially when he/she is doing a block. I got to adjust the current on the nerve stimulator the other day! The anaesthetist was really friendly as well and was chatting to me about pharmacology and medicine.

I do end up hating my job during days like this because it makes me want to study medicine even more :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by hawflo
I love it when I get to work with the anaesthetist, especially when he/she is doing a block. I got to adjust the current on the nerve stimulator the other day! The anaesthetist was really friendly as well and was chatting to me about pharmacology and medicine.

I do end up hating my job during days like this because it makes me want to study medicine even more :frown:

I like anaesthetists who are ****s.
hello :smile: just wondering how you're all getting on and if you have places etc, if anyone remembers me! x

Latest

Trending

Trending