Reply 1580
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
Well we've put so much time in it deserves a good plug everywhere! :yep:

Because with it looking as sexy as it is it needs to be shown off :fyi:

It makes me seem mysterious. :fyi:

I agree. :biggrin:
Reply 1581
Original post by Mask Of Sanity
Nah. I don't really have an extended family, not here at least (thankfully). :tongue:

I needed to make a whole load of stuff for work so thought might as well get it all ready at once. Saves me doing anything now. :tongue:

Same :smile:, i have a half german cousin studying in london though

Ha right, fair enough :tongue:
Original post by dmz
Same :smile:, i have a half german cousin studying in london though

Ha right, fair enough :tongue:

Aha, yeah, my dad has cousins all over the place! And you weren't supposed to guess it was me so easily. :rofl:

Original post by Beska
Jumping on my curry bandwagon?!

Picture posting bandwagon - making curry is in my blood, albeit dormant. :tongue:
Reply 1583
Aha, yeah, my dad has cousins all over the place! And you weren't supposed to guess it was me so easily. :rofl:

Picture posting bandwagon - making curry is in my blood, albeit dormant. :tongue:

oh right you used :colonhash:. lol, you and futuredoc are the only people on TSR who have my number, and she rarely uses :tongue:, i wasn't sure yet though, i was in the lift for over an hour and my head was starting to hurt at the point when i replied so really couldn't think
"2. Doctors get alot of chicks.
-Not for a long time. But eventually you will be in contact with female dr's, nurses and physio's and admin staff so you got good numbers in your favour!"

In the medicine wiki about myths... made me laugh. :rofl2:
Original post by dmz
oh right you used :colonhash:. lol, you and futuredoc are the only people on TSR who have my number, and she rarely uses :tongue:, i wasn't sure yet though, i was in the lift for over an hour and my head was starting to hurt at the point when i replied so really couldn't think

But, I didn't mention anything regarding TSR so was wondering how you knew. :tongue:

Why in the lift for over an hour? After having been in the ambulance for ages already?!
Reply 1586
But, I didn't mention anything regarding TSR so was wondering how you knew. :tongue:

Why in the lift for over an hour? After having been in the ambulance for ages already?!

You used the smiley ':colonhash:'

I was never in an ambulance, did i text that to you? Must have been out of it than i thought, I called Fire service, but got told to call them off because they had called the lift guy apparently :dontknow:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by dmz
You used the smiley ':colonhash:'

I was never in an ambulance, did i text that to you? Must have been out of it than i thought, I called Fire service, but got told to call them off because they had called the lift guy apparently :dontknow:

Ohhh. :facepalm2:

Aha yeah, you said you've been in an ambulance for over 50 mins now. How the heck did you manage to be in a lift that long though? Was it stuck?
Reply 1588
Ohhh. :facepalm2:

Aha yeah, you said you've been in an ambulance for over 50 mins now. How the heck did you manage to be in a lift that long though? Was it stuck?

Haha, sorry doc

i meant to say a lift, yer, was just getting harder to breathe too cos there was 3 of us, still have an headache from it
Original post by dmz
Haha, sorry doc

i meant to say a lift, yer, was just getting harder to breathe too cos there was 3 of us, still have an headache from it

Ah, no wonder. If anything is to happen to you, injury compensation my friend. :tongue:
Reply 1590
Ah, no wonder. If anything is to happen to you, injury compensation my friend. :tongue:

:eek: come to think of it i don't feel so good :no: applied to nhsp yet?
Original post by dmz
:eek: come to think of it i don't feel so good :no: applied to nhsp yet?

Nope. :ninja: Spoke to the general manager today though. She was so nice to me. :biggrin:
I tried cooking today! Excuse the dodgy pictures. :tongue:

Rice. After plenty had been taken out:

Spoiler

Curry:

Spoiler

Sweet rice:

Spoiler

Pakora mix (I didn't manage to get any of actual pakoras since I took the photos too late :tongue:):

Spoiler

Kebabs:

Spoiler

My attempt at a pizza:

Spoiler

Something... Oily pan...

Spoiler

Nice pots and pans, yaar. :wink2:
Reply 1593
Nope. :ninja: Spoke to the general manager today though. She was so nice to me. :biggrin:

of NHSP or in the leeds hospital?? That's probably good news then :P done about 5 trainings and 5months experience so hopefully it's good enough, apparently you get up to £10 an hour on sundays and night shifts!
Original post by dmz
of NHSP or in the leeds hospital?? That's probably good news then :P done about 5 trainings and 5months experience so hopefully it's good enough, apparently you get up to £10 an hour on sundays and night shifts!

Yeah, you can make quite a bit doing nights on a weekend! I'd assume those shifts are really popular though. And no, the GM where I work not of NHSP. :tongue:

Original post by futuredoc77
Nice pots and pans, yaar. :wink2:

:rofl2:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1595
Going to a Notts friendly tomorrow. My first football match of this season. :excited:
Reply 1596
Hello Everyone :smile:
Original post by dmz
Hello Everyone :smile:

hey, blood

how iz you? Heard you got stuck in a lift. You should have called me. I would have came and rescued you.

:cool:
Reply 1598
Original post by firestar101
hey, blood

how iz you? Heard you got stuck in a lift. You should have called me. I would have came and rescued you.

:cool:

still on the blood thing? :sigh:

yer, bad times, was singing negro spirituals and all, lol, nah it was funny at first till we started getting cranky with each other

what you up to anyway? still looking for a job?
Original post by dmz
still on the blood thing? :sigh:

yer, bad times, was singing negro spirituals and all, lol, nah it was funny at first till we started getting cranky with each other

what you up to anyway? still looking for a job?

Swing low, sweet chariot,
Comin' for to carry me home. :nopity:

I love it! :daydreaming:

Latest

Trending

Trending