The Student Room Group

OCR CHEMISTRY B SALTERS ANSWERS FOR Chemical Ideas and Chemical Storylines A2

Hey,

Has anyone got answers to the questions in the books; Chemical Ideas (AS/A2) and Chemical Storylines for A2?

Its on the F334 and F335 module.

If so, please can you kindly upload them on TSR?

Thanks in advance!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
answers to chemideas.pdf

Ive got the Chemical ideas answers for you.. I fought long and hard to get these lol and the storylines.. No idea how to get them and i really neeed them aswell.. Any luck in finding the storyline answers?
Reply 2
Original post by ManPowa
answers to chemideas.pdf

Ive got the Chemical ideas answers for you.. I fought long and hard to get these lol and the storylines.. No idea how to get them and i really neeed them aswell.. Any luck in finding the storyline answers?

thank you :biggrin: and i'm still looking for the a2 storyline answers but i don't know where they are!

post on here if you find them please! i've asked my teacher but he said that he doesn't have them as we don't use the storylines book in college - i just bought the book incase lol and we just use chem ideas for lessons -.-
does anyone have the answers to the steel story topic booklet? thank you :smile:
Reply 4
Thanks SO much for put the answers up, been doing these questions stressing that I couldn't find the answers!!
Hi guys

i found this website

http://benjamin-mills.com/chemistry/sac/

dont know if it is good

hope it helps
any one got answers to end of unit tests :bawling:
Original post by Vivaviolin77
Hi guys

i found this website

dont know if it is good

hope it helps

Dude I think you've stumbled upon the holy grail of Salters B Chemistry... How d'ya find it?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by jdraper12
Dude I think you've stumbled upon the holy grail of Salters B Chemistry... How d'ya find it?

Hello :smile:
I was bored in my free one day and was snooping around the folders on the school computer and came across the OCR salters B CD-ROM interactive presentations and support CD too.. I copied everything into a hard drive and am now the Chemistry God in my school :wink: if you want any answer to anything, including storylines, end of module tests, anything to do with A2 Chem, I am your man. (woman actually). PM me

EDIT: I do not study A-levels anymore! I do not have any material. Stop messaging me 3 yrs later please lol
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by zvhra
I was bored in my free one day and was snooping around the folders on the school computer and came across the OCR salters B CD-ROM interactive presentations and support CD too.. I copied everything into a hard drive and am now the Chemistry God in my school :wink: if you want any answer to anything, including storylines, end of module tests, anything to do with A2 Chem, I am your man. (woman actually). PM me :smile:

Hey , I sent you a PM :smile:
Original post by jdraper12

just wanted more information on chemistry and prepare for upcoming lessons. our teacher gave us this site for revision
Original post by zvhra
I was bored in my free one day and was snooping around the folders on the school computer and came across the OCR salters B CD-ROM interactive presentations and support CD too.. I copied everything into a hard drive and am now the Chemistry God in my school :wink: if you want any answer to anything, including storylines, end of module tests, anything to do with A2 Chem, I am your man. (woman actually). PM me :smile:

Haha cool! I'll keep that in mind; expect a PM at some point because our teachers are confusing af!
Reply 12
Original post by zvhra

any chance you could please send me the thread for the end of module papers and answers?
Reply 13
Original post by the AZ
any chance you could please send me the thread for the end of module papers and answers?

PM me
Original post by zvhra
I was bored in my free one day and was snooping around the folders on the school computer and came across the OCR salters B CD-ROM interactive presentations and support CD too.. I copied everything into a hard drive and am now the Chemistry God in my school :wink: if you want any answer to anything, including storylines, end of module tests, anything to do with A2 Chem, I am your man. (woman actually). PM me

EDIT: If you want access to all materials, in return you must contribute and send over atleast one resource you have been given by your school/college. That way everyone wins and I'm not just giving out end of module tests willy nilly

what kind of stuff was on the CD?
Holy grail
Reply 16
Original post by eleanorsharpe_
what kind of stuff was on the CD?

End of modules, storylines, module maps stuff like that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vivaviolin77
Hi guys

i found this website

dont know if it is good

hope it helps

Hi Thanks I can only access the activities NOT the answers to the story lines?
Pls help
Original post by zvhra

EDIT: If you want access to all materials, in return you must contribute and send over atleast one resource you have been given by your school/college. That way everyone wins and I'm not just giving out end of module tests willy nilly

Hi Hope that these are ok?
Hi Pls allow me access to the OCR b Storyline assignments
Many thnks

Quick Reply

Latest