The Student Room Group

Post a photograph of your EYE! ;D

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Mutations!!!!!!!!
Reply 581
Might post a picture of my left eye on here if I can be arsed, should be interesting as I have a coloboma.
Reply 582
Original post by wig44
Might post a picture of my left eye on here if I can be arsed, should be interesting as I have a coloboma.

Go ahead :wink:
Reply 583

The white of my eye looks so old :'(

+ an eye I drew for good measure! (I love eyes lol)

(edited 12 years ago)
eye.jpg
Not very good quality I'm afraid :/

Usually they're a lot more green... look quite dull in that haha.
Original post by Jar of Hearts

Usually they're a lot more green... look quite dull in that haha.

That's a nice pair of eyes, I bet they're brilliant at looking at stuff.
Original post by Addzter

Original post by Addzter
That's a nice pair of eyes, I bet they're brilliant at looking at stuff.

Yeah they work quite well. Well they did. I tried to read a sign when I was driving today but i couldn't see it well enough and missed my turn off and ended up in the countryside for an hour. If I end up needing glasses, i'm going to see if he'll give me contacts with these:
Yeah they work quite well. Well they did. I tried to read a sign when I was driving today but i couldn't see it well enough and missed my turn off and ended up in the countryside for an hour. If I end up needing glasses, i'm going to see if he'll give me contacts with these:

That's a pretty sweet pair of contacts. I hope your original eyes keep working long into your 90s, though, hopefully even longer, if you don't make a wrong turning in the countryside again and get eaten by a cougar.
Original post by Addzter

Original post by Addzter
That's a pretty sweet pair of contacts. I hope your original eyes keep working long into your 90s, though, hopefully even longer, if you don't make a wrong turning in the countryside again and get eaten by a cougar.

Thank you, everyone was like "ZOMG CREEPY BITCH" when they saw me adn eventually it hurt my feelings so i took them out... :frown:
Ah, as i do. I'm going to be extra careful from now on. And take some anti-cougar measurments.
Reply 590
I love this thread! Eyes are so interesting. Note to self to do this at some point.

Not very good quality I'll admit as my web cam is rubbish. And I had to make it have night vision on.
P.s I'm wearing no make up as it's bed time :biggrin:
Reply 592
a random one i have from a few years ago:smile: would rather still have blue eyes though:frown:
Thank you, everyone was like "ZOMG CREEPY BITCH" when they saw me adn eventually it hurt my feelings so i took them out... :frown:
Ah, as i do. I'm going to be extra careful from now on. And take some anti-cougar measurments.

That's very unkind of people to say. :frown:

Yeah, that's a very sensible idea. I don't venture out of the house without an assault rifle; you can't be too careful with today's heavily-armed big cats, especially if your eyesight's not so good.
Original post by bethalex
a random one i have from a few years ago:smile: would rather still have blue eyes though:frown:

That's a very nice iris and cornea you have there.
Original post by Vikki1805
A couple of pictures I took a while a go.

How come you're holding your nose in the second picture, Vikki? Did you just fart?
Original post by Addzter
How come you're holding your nose in the second picture, Vikki? Did you just fart?

Might of done :wink:

Nooo, it was for a photography competition of some sort I think, I don't remember now!
Reply 598
Original post by Addzter
That's a very nice iris and cornea you have there.

Thank you:biggrin:
Original post by Addzter

Original post by Addzter
That's very unkind of people to say. :frown:

Yeah, that's a very sensible idea. I don't venture out of the house without an assault rifle; you can't be too careful with today's heavily-armed big cats, especially if your eyesight's not so good.

It really was, i spent £30 just to be told ima creepy bitch :frown:
I think I may need to invest in a rifle. Just to be on the safe side. Although, a man just calmly came out of a bush when I was on this countryside drive today. I don't know what sort of weapon i'd use on him. Perhaps just the car...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending