The Student Room Group

My Cambridge Application photo not uploading

Hi, I've tried to upload my photo to the previously named SAQ form, but it keeps coming up with error code 20066,115. I am aware that this issue has happened before and I wanted to know how to fix it. My image is well below the 500kB limit, and exactly on the pixel guidelines, it is also a JPG file and I've tried it on multiple browsers and wifi networks. Any help would be brilliant. Thanks!
Original post by erinmay04
Hi, I've tried to upload my photo to the previously named SAQ form, but it keeps coming up with error code 20066,115. I am aware that this issue has happened before and I wanted to know how to fix it. My image is well below the 500kB limit, and exactly on the pixel guidelines, it is also a JPG file and I've tried it on multiple browsers and wifi networks. Any help would be brilliant. Thanks!

Hi! I think there was something to do with a ratio for when I uploaded mine. It was 2:1 but I can’t remember which one was the height and which is the width. Maybe experiment and see? 🤷*♀️ I hope this helps a bit!
Hi someone else had this issue and posted on Cambridge 2023 applicant thread and were directed to this post, might help?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6747758
Hi, I’ve got the same issue and the deadline is tomorrow so a bit scared lol.Have you found out what the issue is yet?
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi,not sure if this is helpful but after 10 minutes i was able to get it to work. I took a picture on 'landscape' mode on my iphone and then emailed it to my seperate gmail so i could send it to my chromebook. When i got it on my email, i saved it which downloaded it onto the chromebook. It still wasnt good enough so i pressed this 'edit' button and clicked on the 'crop' icon (it says 'crop and rotate' once you hover over it). They had settings which included 'free, original, square, 16:9, 3:2 and 4:3.' I did 'square' and it worked. Not sure if it will be the same for your picture but good luck!
Reply 5
Original post by SillySausage22
Hi,not sure if this is helpful but after 10 minutes i was able to get it to work. I took a picture on 'landscape' mode on my iphone and then emailed it to my seperate gmail so i could send it to my chromebook. When i got it on my email, i saved it which downloaded it onto the chromebook. It still wasnt good enough so i pressed this 'edit' button and clicked on the 'crop' icon (it says 'crop and rotate' once you hover over it). They had settings which included 'free, original, square, 16:9, 3:2 and 4:3.' I did 'square' and it worked. Not sure if it will be the same for your picture but good luck!

oh my god thank you I’ve spent the last hour on this and this worked :smile:
Reply 6
Hello, I am trying to fulfil the photograph condition. Does it need to be in PDF format to upload on Camsis or is there another place we are meant to upload the photograph, thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending