The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm dreading having to face one really smug teacher in particular who'd probably be happy that I've failed. :mad:
Original post by Ari Ben Canaan
I like :perv:

Stay positive always. When I find out I've failed to meet my goals, I'll be going out in a blaze of glory..... :cool:

Clear your inbox dodo :rolleyes:
Original post by TheDustyKid
Has anyone had a look at mark schemes yet? I made that mistake earlier this week...

Screw you Edexcel for leading me into temptation!

Me.. I even looked at my general studies one. Why do they upload the markschemes :frown:
Original post by Basshunter

OH MY !!!!! -_-
Original post by Basshunter

I'm going now. Just in case you didn't see my messages on MSN.

See you !
hold on, what? where are people getting mark schemes from??
a month tomorrow, people!
Original post by diamonddust
Emoticon to sum my feelings up? :eek3:
From looking at the RS markscheme I'm actually daring to hope that I might have managed to not do as badly as I thought (decipher that!) but now I'm panicking about everything regardless! I think I'll plan a gap year. For once I'm not being negative, I don't mean that in a 'I'm going to miss my offer' sense, I mean it in a 'I want to take a gap year regardless of what happens' sense. :tongue:

Sorry, I've been looking through this thread for RS markscheme and saw that you said thanks and seem to have seen it.
Could you possibly send it to me? Really want to see what has been said about the Religious Language fiasco!
Original post by CordeliaDesdamona
Sorry, I've been looking through this thread for RS markscheme and saw that you said thanks and seem to have seen it.
Could you possibly send it to me? Really want to see what has been said about the Religious Language fiasco!

Some person posted a website which had ALL the edexcel papers + markschemes for june 2011. It was posted a few pages back, but having looked at it now, it's not on there. I think it's been deleted.
Original post by snawkie
a month tomorrow, people!

this alone is freaking me out
Original post by EffKayy
Some person posted a website which had ALL the edexcel papers + markschemes for june 2011. It was posted a few pages back, but having looked at it now, it's not on there. I think it's been deleted.

Thanks. Yeah, I think I saw that too. But it didn't have RS on it (or History if anyone has that?) as far as I could tell.
Original post by CordeliaDesdamona
Thanks. Yeah, I think I saw that too. But it didn't have RS on it (or History if anyone has that?) as far as I could tell.

The one which you've seen is Raaga92 (scribd). But there was another website which had ALL gce edexcel exams on it. Wondering what happened to it..
Reply 1592
Original post by TheSmithsIndeed
I'm dreading having to face one really smug teacher in particular who'd probably be happy that I've failed. :mad:

I hear ya, some teachers don't know how to hide their pessimism for students :mad: will b staying away from that kind on the 19th..

SSERIOUSLY i havn't even anticipated not getting into my firm. I don't want to think about that. :frown:
I'm finding this wait too much to cope with. I keep thinking back to my English exam and thinking about all the stupid mistakes I made. I know I'm not going to get in, and will have to take a gap year, but I just want results day to come now because this is absolute torture.

I wish I could hibernate and sleep for a month so I wouldn't be aware of this terrible wait.
Reply 1594
[QUOTE=Seems like quite a few of us are off to Paris! I'm going on the 1st. :)

I couldn't wait that long, in the same country. thats PAINNNNNNNNN. :frown:
Reply 1595
[QUOTE=
feverrobotics;32825506] I keep thinking back to my English exam and thinking about all the stupid mistakes I made.

WHAT U SAID...:frown: that english exam was the biggest anticlimax, spent weeks and weeks preparing for it and then on the day, it was a massive performance failure... feel so dumb :tongue:
I know some edexcel mark schemes have been posted - anyone found any AQA ones?
Reply 1597
Inshallah I get the grades
Original post by xoxjubixox
I know some edexcel mark schemes have been posted - anyone found any AQA ones?

which exams?
Original post by ResultsDday
which exams?

Does that imply you have access to all AQA markschemes?

Latest