The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Delta_Aitch
I already sent you a sub, tbh.

And I don't want to give you a other one because I don't want to be considered a 'fan' and I know you will never let me live it down.

So, for that reason, I'm out.

:pierre:

/Dragon's Den :rofl2:

:zomg: :headfire: :zomg: :headfire: :zomg: :headfire: :zomg: :headfire: :zomg: :headfire: :zomg: :headfire:

I'd rather you didn't even say anything, because now I'll keep thinking about what could've been. :cry2: Don't need to sub me to be considered a fan, tbh. Just look at yourself, Violet and Anu amongst others. :smug:

Original post by flowermaster91
what i had sympathy for u :angry:

:rofl2: just saw the absinth quote

Alright, safe. :yy: :angry:
so who can make the meet if it was to be on the 20th?
Original post by Mastermind`
:rofl2:

'
ahhh reminds me of when webcamming and audio business comes to our Mods' Jungle to get us to invest in their products/buy them ourselves for tinychat!

LOOOOL shut up, Salim :rofl:

Original post by Tucking Fypo
:zomg: :headfire: :zomg: :headfire: :zomg: :headfire: :zomg: :headfire: :zomg: :headfire: :zomg: :headfire:

I'd rather you didn't even say anything, because now I'll keep thinking about what could've been. :cry2: Don't need to sub me to be considered a fan, tbh. Just look at yourself, Violet and Anu amongst others. :smug:

Alright, safe. :yy: :angry:

Lool, we're here to keep you grounded. When you get too big for your chappals, we will put you back in line :h:

You'll thank us one day.
I'll always stay grounded, me. Coming from a working class background, I've grown to appreciate the smaller things in life.

I would be a 100% definite (as things stand), if the meet were to happen on the 20th.
I'll always stay grounded, me. Coming from a working class background, I've grown to appreciate the smaller things in life.

I would be a 100% definite (as things stand), if the meet were to happen on the 20th.

We know :mmm:

I should be okay for 20th. It's so far away that I can't comprehend the date just yet :puppyeyes:

:rofl2:
yh 20th is fine :h:
Wagwan wastemans :pierre:

Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
I just found and watched this new online sitcom called Meet the Adebanjos. I got excited because my surname is Adebanjo, and it's all about a Nigerian family living in London :ahee:. It's pretty good as well :yep:

http://www.meettheadebanjos.com/

I heard about that, I watched some clips and it was pretty funny, but I'll watch the full thing later.
The description for the film 'Observe and Report' on skyplayer.

Like Taxi Driver on a bag of funny mushrooms, this is the blackest comedy you'll see all year.

Been laughing for about a minute now, I don't even know why. :rofl2:

LOOOOOOOOOL! :rofl:
When's the board meeting regarding attendance? :tongue:imp:
The description for the film 'Observe and Report' on skyplayer.

Been laughing for about a minute now, I don't even know why. :rofl2:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL I can't believe sky would do that :rofl:
Good one ZJS....

I can't make the 20th. :pierre:
Reply 394
Badman riddim/deadmau5 at 4 pm <3
Right, where was I?

There are currently 16 little pictures that we can use for the group icon thing, and we need to choose one. I cbb to make a poll right now, so basically I will keep spamming the link to the picture (don't forget the 'continued' bit!) then you just say which one and I will stop when there is a clear winner.

To make it easier, I will assign them all a number from 1 to 16 in order of... appearance (:dontknow:).

The pictures :colonhash:

ty
+-, out of e-pen, or back in it?
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
I just found and watched this new online sitcom called Meet the :trollface:. I got excited because my surname is :trollface:, and it's all about a Nigerian family living in London :ahee:. It's pretty good as well :yep:

stalking :cyber:
I need 199/299 credits. Willing to buy anyone a pint on the 30th. :colondollar:

Original post by Delta_Aitch
NO SHAME, SAGAR! :rofl2:

This. Good Lord!
Original post by + polarity -
This. Good Lord!

PolPolPolPolPol :heart:
:3
Reply 399
Hiya, is this society exclusively for those who are actually from the continent or does it also includes the Diasporans as well?

Latest