The Student Room Group

The TSR Pokémon Society III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IDukem
Before or after beating magma/aqua?

I'd say watch the video, I have a feeling you missed something out.

both - before & after. I've looked at the video and I've done everything.
Original post by jelly1000
both - before & after. I've looked at the video and I've done everything.

Have you tried going to route 110 and not route 109 after beating Archie/main aqua guy at the museum?

Here's a written walkthrough:

http://www.marriland.com/omega-ruby-alpha-sapphire/walkthrough/dynamo-badge/5267-slateport-city
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by IDukem
Have you tried going to route 110 and not route 109 after beating Archie/main aqua guy at the museum?

Here's a written walkthrough:

http://www.marriland.com/omega-ruby-alpha-sapphire/walkthrough/dynamo-badge/5267-slateport-city

I have also done most of Route 110 yes and still no luck getting into the contest. The only thing I can see is that I don't know how to make pokeblocks
(edited 9 years ago)
I have also done most of Route 110 yes and still no luck getting into the contest. The only thing I can see is that I don't know how to make pokeblocks

Ahhhh, you may need the poke block case
Original post by IDukem
Ahhhh, you may need the poke block case

ignore, I think ive worked out how to make it. Thank you so much for the help :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3245
Fancy helping me out and having a chance to win £150 in literally 2 mins? Would much appreciate a response :smile: surveymonkey.com/s/5NPGQF6
We're trying to start the uk version of khan academy and we don't have many replies so any help is greatly appreciated....+ £150 isnt so bad :P
ignore, I think ive worked out how to make it. Thank you so much for the help :biggrin:

You can get one? :biggrin:
Original post by IDukem
You can get one? :biggrin:

I spoke too soon. Made a pokeblock and still no contest entry :/

You can get it now? :biggrin:
Original post by IDukem
You can get it now? :biggrin:

see my previous post- spoke too soon :frown:
I spoke too soon. Made a pokeblock and still no contest entry :/

Speak to both receptionists.
Original post by IDukem
Speak to both receptionists.

it worked thanks :biggrin: Thank you again
Anyone wanna 1v1 Wailord v Wailord?
it worked thanks :biggrin: Thank you again

Please tell me you didn't talk to the wrong one over and over again? :lol:
No worries though! :biggrin: Once the contest is over, a breeder will come up to you and she'll give you a cosplay pikachu. You can change its appearance anytime by going into the back room :h:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by IDukem
Please tell me you didn't talk to the wrong one over and over again? :lol:
No worries though! :biggrin: Once the contest is over, a breeder will come up to you and she'll give you a cosplay pikachu. You can change its appearance anytime by going into the back room :h:

Probably... I didn't know the other receptionist would say anything different...
anyone want to trade? i have a **** load of shinies.
Got two Shiny Articuno yesterday. :coma:
Original post by marcusmerehay
Got two Shiny Articuno yesterday. :coma:

I'm quite jealous right now :lol: Was it over wonder-trade? I haven't found a shiny since a Pokemon Black solo run :redface:

------------------------------------------

I want to do a Wedlocke/Nuzlocke for Pokemon X, but I want to trade Pokemon from my X to OR, but I don't have Poke bank...decisions :lol:
I hadn't found a shiny Pokemon in any game for about 10 years since the original Ruby, then last month I found three in a week (including two in the space of 5 minutes)! :lol:
Original post by c.t.14
I hadn't found a shiny Pokemon in any game for about 10 years since the original Ruby, then last month I found three in a week (including two in the space of 5 minutes)! :lol:

See, I just don't get this luck and if I do find a shiny, I kill it by mistake :lol: Of the four shinies I have encountered, I only managed to catch one of them :tongue:

------------------------------------------------

I think I've decided to do a X a regular nuzlocke/wedlocke (haven't decided which yet), I guess I'll rely on Wonder-trade to get Noibats, klefki's etc for OR :h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest