The Student Room Group

The TSR Pokémon Society III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Purple-Pixie
Yep, and there are also some legendaries that you can only obtain through events that either occur in GAME stores or over Wi-Fi. No, you can store them all on one game but you need Pokemon Bank or a second 3DS to transfer Pokemon over from XY to ORAS.

Oh that makes sense thanks for clearing it up for me :smile:
Original post by jelly1000
Oh that makes sense thanks for clearing it up for me :smile:

That's fine :smile:
Hello fellow Poké fans. It's been a long time since I was on TSR and longer still since I visited this thread.

Anyhow, I just wanted to mention that I am looking for people to battle/trade online, so please message me your friend codes or something. I'm bored of battling online against random strangers and the sort of idiots that battle solely with legendary or, worse, shiny Pokémon.
Original post by Jonah Ramone
Hello fellow Poké fans. It's been a long time since I was on TSR and longer still since I visited this thread.

Anyhow, I just wanted to mention that I am looking for people to battle/trade online, so please message me your friend codes or something. I'm bored of battling online against random strangers and the sort of idiots that battle solely with legendary or, worse, shiny Pokémon.

I have a couple of shiny legendaries you're welcome to battle. :wink:
Original post by DJMayes
I have a couple of shiny legendaries you're welcome to battle. :wink:

I see what you did there.

I actually received a shiny Lugia through GTS the other day.
What's the latest pokemon news and gossip? Btw, how was the remake of sapphire and ruby?? I haven't played any of the games in years lol. Anyone still watch the anime?
Rumble World. Thought I was stupid enough to assume that buying a hot-air balloon meant you can only use it once. At least I won't have to spend on microtransactions
What's the best nature for a Cloyster?

I'm not playing competitively, I just want to make it a more viable option in my party as it's my favourite Pokemon :colondollar:

I'm not sure whether to bulk up its atrocious Sp.Def or abandon that and just hope to get the first hit every time with boosted Speed.
Original post by Scott129

I'm not playing competitively, I just want to make it a more viable option in my party as it's my favourite Pokemon :colondollar:

I'm not sure whether to bulk up its atrocious Sp.Def or abandon that and just hope to get the first hit every time with boosted Speed.

Well since the only option is Skill Link + Shell Smash, Jolly
Has anyone won the Banettenite?
I won it.
I was number 8109.
Can't wait until my last exam. I am gonna go into town and buy omega ruby and then relieve the hoenn memories then gonna jump straight into the meta game. Got lots of Pokemon battle ready to transfer from X. Also I will finally be able to use my speed boost sharpedo as I will have access to the mega stone Xd
Original post by Scott129

Cloyster's SpDef is too pathetic to patch up, a positive nature only provides a negligible increase so is a bit of a waste. As mentioned above, Cloyster's best strategy is using Shell Smash to become an offensive threat, and the speed boost of either Jolly or Naive is far more useful. Given that Cloyster cannot survive any even moderately powerful special attack in the first place, using Naive is a good choice as it let's you used mixed attacking sets, although Jolly is just as good if you only plan on using physical attacks though.
So I got the Darkrai and shiny Charizard GAME code n'all and I must have gotten trolled. I doubt I'll ever use Darkrai so I'm fine with it's stats anyways, but my Charizard though...

The shiny event gives you Charizard Y mega stone (now have two in OR) and as everyone knows, Charizard Y is a special attacker...end, no question. My shiny Charizard got a nature that LOWERS it's special attack and raises it's Special defence :redface:

Welp! I guess I'll use this as Bulky Charizard X or something :lol:
Original post by IDukem
So I got the Darkrai and shiny Charizard GAME code n'all and I must have gotten trolled. I doubt I'll ever use Darkrai so I'm fine with it's stats anyways, but my Charizard though...

The shiny event gives you Charizard Y mega stone (now have two in OR) and as everyone knows, Charizard Y is a special attacker...end, no question. My shiny Charizard got a nature that LOWERS it's special attack and raises it's Special defence :redface:

Welp! I guess I'll use this as Bulky Charizard X or something :lol:

I must be the only one who didn't get a Darkrai from Game (I just got the shiny Charizard)
Original post by jelly1000
I must be the only one who didn't get a Darkrai from Game (I just got the shiny Charizard)

I was given the codes as a gift, no idea how they got the Darkrai one :smile:
Original post by IDukem
I was given the codes as a gift, no idea how they got the Darkrai one :smile:

someone else i know got the darkrai when they went into game
Does smogon dex section not work for anyone? It hasn't worked for me in a while :s-smilie:
Original post by IDukem
Does smogon dex section not work for anyone? It hasn't worked for me in a while :s-smilie:

Works fine for me :holmes:

http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/
It won't me go on the Pokémon's page! If I type in Beedrill, Darmanitan or any other Pokemon, it won't let me go on the page :s-smilie:
Original post by IDukem
It won't me go on the Pokémon's page! If I type in Beedrill, Darmanitan or any other Pokemon, it won't let me go on the page :s-smilie:

Show us a screenshot and maybe we can try to figure it out?

Quick Reply

Latest