The Student Room Group

The TSR Pokémon Society III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IDukem
It won't me go on the Pokémon's page! If I type in Beedrill, Darmanitan or any other Pokemon, it won't let me go on the page :s-smilie:

works here too
Original post by Azarashi
Show us a screenshot and maybe we can try to figure it out?

Original post by jelly1000
works here too

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by IDukem

Spoiler

www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/darmanitan#

What happens when you click on that link?
www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/darmanitan#

What happens when you click on that link?

Same as before, it'll just say type to search or something along them lines.
Original post by IDukem
So I got the Darkrai and shiny Charizard GAME code n'all and I must have gotten trolled. I doubt I'll ever use Darkrai so I'm fine with it's stats anyways, but my Charizard though...

The shiny event gives you Charizard Y mega stone (now have two in OR) and as everyone knows, Charizard Y is a special attacker...end, no question. My shiny Charizard got a nature that LOWERS it's special attack and raises it's Special defence :redface:

Welp! I guess I'll use this as Bulky Charizard X or something :lol:

mine too, its got a careful nature.
Original post by IDukem
Same as before, it'll just say type to search or something along them lines.

Have you tried using a different browser?

Original post by jelly1000
mine too, its got a careful nature.

I wish I got those codes xc
I would keep it as an event anyway and breed for one for battles!
Both zards are so great *^*
Have you tried using a different browser?

I wish I got those codes xc
I would keep it as an event anyway and breed for one for battles!
Both zards are so great *^*

It worked on IE before though, it's only recently it's gone weird. There's ways round this, but it's just easier going on the laptop to find out tiers, natures etc :tongue:

I've always maintained that although not necessarily practical, Charizard Y's design and ability with Charizard X's typing would be the best Charizard Mega-evo...but never mind :mmm:
Found and caught a shiny Buneary after dex naving the thing for an hour or so, kinda happy about that :biggrin:
Original post by Mockery
Pikachu with surf? I think you've lost your sanity pal.

Although it would of helped against damn brock :mad:

It is possible in you can get in Pokemon Battle Revolution for free.
Original post by Jonah Ramone
I see what you did there.

I actually received a shiny Lugia through GTS the other day.

How? If I remember Lugia is coded in gold and silver not to be shiny although it is possible to have a shiny Lugia in dream radar, I got mine with the Multi scale! All Pokemon have their hidden abilities in Dream Radar.
I miss the good old days :cry2:
After pressing some random button, smogon works on my laptop once again :jive:

By the way, I tried shiny hunting and have actually gotten 5 through the dex-nav method (two took ages though). Chains don't matter either :smile:

Still waiting on wonder-trade blessing me with a noibat :moon:
I was given a copy of Alpha Sapphire for Christmas and only now just started to play it. Having discovered that the Exp. Share now spreads to all members of the party, I find I've rediscovered the passion of the game and am now willing to "catch them all" - my strategy is to train Pokemon until they are evolved, then give them away in a Wonder Trade and receive a new unevolved Pokemon in the process (which I can repeat)
What's the highest anyone hs gotten in the battle mason in ORAS (and/or X and Y)?

I've only gotten to about 35 or so in the Super Multi Battle with Steven and then I get complete hax! I had back-to-back crits and the opponent had one double-team and I couldn't hit for love or money so we lost :tongue:.

Another question, do any of you use Pokémon that you get via wonder-trade? I usually prefer having original trainer being me, but I'm currently masuda methoding a Noibat and got given a few 4+ IV'd right natured pokemon and I'm tempted to train them up.
Does anyone know when the Hoopa event is happening in the UK?
Original post by IDukem
What's the highest anyone hs gotten in the battle mason in ORAS (and/or X and Y)?

I've only gotten to about 35 or so in the Super Multi Battle with Steven and then I get complete hax! I had back-to-back crits and the opponent had one double-team and I couldn't hit for love or money so we lost :tongue:.

Another question, do any of you use Pokémon that you get via wonder-trade? I usually prefer having original trainer being me, but I'm currently masuda methoding a Noibat and got given a few 4+ IV'd right natured pokemon and I'm tempted to train them up.

In the maison super singles i got about 85 wins but ive seen those with over 100. I always wonder trade my iv rejects with 3 or 4 perfect ivs
I hate the maison! I got to 43 in multi battle and I went up against a Latias that had bright powder! I missed two/three thunderbolts with Rotom Wash and missed a vital fake-out with Mega-Lopunny before getting wrecked from a mist-ball after two calm minds. How do people get passed the hax!? How!?!?!

I want to run a mind-reader sheer cold Articuno with a focus sash to try this out :lol: Alongside a double teaming, hail, snow cloak Froslass, a double teaming, baton passing Mega Lopunny and a sand veil Garchomp. Perhaps a double-teaming sub user too :tongue:

Original post by Guru Jason
In the maison super singles i got about 85 wins but ive seen those with over 100. I always wonder trade my iv rejects with 3 or 4 perfect ivs

85!? The furthest I got in singles is 24 I think.
Ronda Rousey used to moderate a Pokémon forum, now that's a treat for all MMA fans :smile:
Does anyone here play Pokemon Light Platinum :colondollar:
just got a perfect event shiny mew from the Australian youtuber Pimpnite on one of his live streams. I am so hyped right now.

Quick Reply

Latest