The Student Room Group

The TSR Pokémon Society III

Scroll to see replies

Anyone here still play R/S/E? Starting to get back into Emerald more now, and I'm loving it!
Reply 581
Original post by The Assassin
Anyone here still play R/S/E? Starting to get back into Emerald more now, and I'm loving it!

I'vew not been on them for years!! But i'm tempted to start playing them again to try and get the legendaries, including the regis!

lol thats the only one ive got and i started playing recently. Apparently they're going to remake it like HG/SS although im sure someone will correct me if im wrong
Reply 583

I bought Emerald last week, great game :biggrin:

On another note been watching lots of Pokemon series, anyone like Cassidy and Butch :P

It's Butch not Biff!@!
Original post by pongalo
I'vew not been on them for years!! But i'm tempted to start playing them again to try and get the legendaries, including the regis!

Haha I only started yesterday after not playing for ~5 years. Nice one - I was recently thinking about getting them too!

Original post by The_Jatt_Joker
lol thats the only one ive got and i started playing recently. Apparently they're going to remake it like HG/SS although im sure someone will correct me if im wrong

lol awesome. I've heard rumours about that too.. in fact I was recently looking that up. I'm hoping they do, because I really enjoyed R/S/E.

Original post by Luhar
I bought Emerald last week, great game :biggrin:

On another note been watching lots of Pokemon series, anyone like Cassidy and Butch :P

It's Butch not Biff!@!

Haha I still remember that. Often made me laugh when I was young.
Reply 585
R.J. Omega

JWH
paddy
marcusmerehay
vin

Do any of you guys (or anyone else! :cute:) still have a shiny event pichu on a 4th gen game? Want to restart hg for a Nuzlocke, but stupidly transfered my shiny pichu to white & forgot I'd need it to unlock spikey when I restart :facepalm: would just be a quick trade/trade-back :colondollar:
I don't, regrettably. :sad:
Reply 587
Original post by marcusmerehay
I don't, regrettably. :sad:

:console:

I'm tempted just to restart and hope, really want to play today...but not sure if I can let myself delete an event pokémon :nooo:
Reply 588
Original post by skipp
:console:

I'm tempted just to restart and hope, really want to play today...but not sure if I can let myself delete an event pokémon :nooo:

I wanted to restart Platinum as well recently, so had to delete event Arceus and spiky eared Pichu >.<
Reply 589
Original post by Luhar
I wanted to restart Platinum as well recently, so had to delete event Arceus and spiky eared Pichu >.<

You can't get spikey-eared pichu on platinum...there's no data for it :s:

This is why I have a problem :sad:
Reply 590
Original post by skipp
You can't get spikey-eared pichu on platinum...there's no data for it :s:

This is why I have a problem :sad:

Hmm I'm sure I had one in a game, I'll check HG again or maybe in my brothers SS

Edit: Yeh It's on SS not on my HG, all I have is event Mew/Jirachi
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 591
Quick post to share this site; will put it in the wiki when I have a bit more time :ninja:

http://www.filb.de/games/tools/aikotoba?l=en
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 592

Yes! Although I frustrated myself. I found a Feebas by accident, but have since forgotten which square it was under and have spent many fruitless hourse trying to catch another since I traded it :frown::frown::frown::frown:
Original post by hapbuk
Yes! Although I frustrated myself. I found a Feebas by accident, but have since forgotten which square it was under and have spent many fruitless hourse trying to catch another since I traded it :frown::frown::frown::frown:

i feel your pain i spent days trying to find one and have since given up :frown:

I restarted my Sapphire for a Nuzlocke a while ago, but the thing is I can't get over the whole Physical/Special split that happened in Gen IV - it just feels weird playing it now :s-smilie:.

Original post by skipp
Do any of you guys (or anyone else! :cute:) still have a shiny event pichu on a 4th gen game? Want to restart hg for a Nuzlocke, but stupidly transfered my shiny pichu to white &amp; forgot I'd need it to unlock spikey when I restart :facepalm: would just be a quick trade/trade-back :colondollar:

Unfortunately no, I don't have any event Pokemon that require actually going outside :rofl:

On that note, Mewtwo and Arceus are being released over Wifi in February :sexface:
Reply 595
Original post by The_Jatt_Joker
i feel your pain i spent days trying to find one and have since given up :frown:

They are frustrating things. But Milotik is so lovely. What made it more frustrating is that I have learned about the tile rule for Feebas only after catching one. Had I known about it when I got once I would have recorded the tile. Oh, well. :s-smilie: Don't give up- you'll get one eventually. Could even be a shiny- that would be lucky ^^
Reply 596
Original post by R.J. Omega
On that note, Mewtwo and Arceus are being released over Wifi in February :sexface:

Arceus is being released over Feb as well?
Original post by Luhar
Arceus is being released over Feb as well?

Yup :yep: Arceus is available from the 1st, and Mewtwo is available from the 12th according to Serebii.
Reply 598
Original post by R.J. Omega
Yup :yep: Arceus is available from the 1st, and Mewtwo is available from the 12th according to Serebii.

Oo thanks, just found it now on Serebii it's coming through global link. Quite excited now for Arceus/Mewtwo also new TCG expansion!

Full art Regigigas EX :sexface:

Reply 599
Original post by Luhar
Oo thanks, just found it now on Serebii it's coming through global link. Quite excited now for Arceus/Mewtwo also new TCG expansion!

Full art Regigigas EX :sexface:

Spoiler

Raging hammer :teeth:

Quick Reply

Latest