The TSR Pokémon Society III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Welsh Leprecaun
Do you play on the Smogon server?

Yep [=
What tiers do you play?
What tiers do you play?

Ubers and DW OU mainly, although I'll play most things. Apart from regular OU, which I hate with a passion.
Same here, I tend to prefer NU. Fancy a game?
Same here, I tend to prefer NU. Fancy a game?

Sorry I've been laddering hard on the ubers ladder for for Ubers Research Week, got into the top 40 on a brand new alt after a day which I'm pretty chuffed about, surprisingly Salamence is freaking awesome. Had enough Pokemon for one day, if you're around tomorrow I'll try and catch you for a game.

:woo:
Hey, Just recently picked up Pokemon again after a good 4/5 years. I was wondering if someone could help teach me the tactics in terms of online battling and what the roles like a sweeper are. Helping the terminology would help too for e.g. I have no idea what NU is.

Thanks!
Original post by So Instinct
Hey, Just recently picked up Pokemon again after a good 4/5 years. I was wondering if someone could help teach me the tactics in terms of online battling and what the roles like a sweeper are. Helping the terminology would help too for e.g. I have no idea what NU is.

Thanks!

Just start playing, you'll pick it up quite quickly. It's what I did, plus the people in the chat are generally friendly and willing to help
:rofl:
Reply 909
Beat the elite 4 5 again in SS :proud: Lance's dragonite wasnt much of a bother this time :beard: it was his garchomp that made things annoying.:dry:
Reply 910
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around this week, been horrendously busy irl, will update the OP in the next few days with any team changes etc. that have been mentioned in my absence, hope all's going well for everyone :h:
Reply 911
new character designs for black & white 2:mmm:

Spoiler

Reply 912
Original post by vin
new character designs for black & white 2:mmm:

Spoiler

Those 2 guys really need a hair cut :wtf:
Reply 913
Haven't touched a Pokémon game for a while; realised I still need to complete Soul Silver.

Apparently Black and White 2 are out today? A store where I import stuff from Japland has already sold out.
Original post by Tabris
Haven't touched a Pokémon game for a while; realised I still need to complete Soul Silver.

Apparently Black and White 2 are out today? A store where I import stuff from Japland has already sold out.

Nope, the release date is set for june :s-smilie:
Reply 915
I didn't pay attention to it being preorders.

Stupid me

( ¯3¯)
We have gameplay.
Reply 917
The gameplay is pretty cool, the starters are still going to be Snivy/Tepig/Oshawott though.
GODDAMN why is it so difficult to breed a decent Tyrogue for Technician Hitmontop? :angry:

Overall, for an Adamant Technitop to be EV'd in HP and Attack, which IV spread is better - 31/30/20-28/15/20-28/17 or 31/20-29/11-13/14-19/28/29?
Original post by R.J. Omega
GODDAMN why is it so difficult to breed a decent Tyrogue for Technician Hitmontop? :angry:

Overall, for an Adamant Technitop to be EV'd in HP and Attack, which IV spread is better - 31/30/20-28/15/20-28/17 or 31/20-29/11-13/14-19/28/29?

I'd say the first one, better attack and potentially better defences. Spe isn't really a priority since I'm guessing priority attacks are going to take priority on the set (See what I did thar? :ahee:) and lol special attacks lol.

Quick Reply

Latest