The Student Room Group

Iran calls for restraint in dealing with protests

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lao tzu
the west must look to japan and china and follow their lead because they are rational and sane societies and if the west is to survive it must shed its politically correct delusions.

You killed your statement at China.
Reply 21
the west is like rome it is being sacked by barbarians and all westerners can do is act like dear in the headlights as the delusions about open borders, mass immigration, multiculturalism weak justice all come crashing down.

very odd the british people have stockholm syndrome in their attempts to reason with the barbarians.

my advice to sane british people. learn chinese and move there.
Reply 22
Original post by lao tzu
the west must look to japan and china and follow their lead because they are rational and sane societies and if the west is to survive it must shed its politically correct delusions.

Please.

Mainland Chinese are hardly shining examples of society. Rude, arrogant, loud, ignorant, all sorts really. Hong Kongers are alright, obviously.

Also a new account talking about following China in light of what's going on. Maximum trolling.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Immortal Corrupter
Iran is literally trolling here.....

This is just trying to score political points because the UK always tell them how to deal with their protesters.

at last someone who understands that iran were just having a little ironic pop !
Reply 24
china is a strong homogenous society with a strong government that cares about china. i see the decline of the west and these events are just part of that decline the western model has failed utterly with the economy, crime, multiculturalism.

china is a far better model to copy.
All three can go to hell and their illiberal democracies have nothing to teach us in how to treat it's citizens. This is like one of the rioters telling me how to behave myself. HILARIOUS.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by lao tzu
china is a strong homogenous society with a strong government that cares about china. i see the decline of the west and these events are just part of that decline the western model has failed utterly with the economy, crime, multiculturalism.

china is a far better model to copy.

Not a huge fan of Mencius? :biggrin:

As stated earlier, I believe police could be a fair bit tougher (in an unusual circumstance like this) but I don't see how the answer is totalitarian dictatorship.
How ironic...
I think England should give Iran a call ''Hi, I know we've had our differences but can you send some of your police over to show us how to deal with rioters''.
Russia sums it up.
Iran calling for restraint in dealing with protestors.... it's like the pot calling the kettle that colour
Reply 31
I don't believe taking advice from Russia is a wise course of action, its the country that basically did a massive social and economic experiment on itself and failed and messed up half of Europe not to mention Afghanistan and the nations bordering Russia.

And ironically after what Nazis did to the country now has a powerful and growing Neo Nazi power base that openly flaunts its values, praises Hitler and operates unmolested by the authorities.
Reply 32
Iran is actually being quite hilarious there.
Witty!
Reply 33
Three countries who shouldn't give advice...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending