The Student Room Group

University of London Intercollegiate halls

Scroll to see replies

Original post by UKiwi
Somehow I think this is another that wasn't written by you? (I'm not stalking you btw...)

Haha. No, that one was written by me! UCL was my first choice and I missed my offer.
Original post by Cutieapple44
I know there are a lot of threads about accommodation but they are associated with university. So I thought I should start a thread, so people from different universities but the same accommodation can chat.

I am going to UCL and I am going to be staying in College Hall. :smile:

Aren't the rooms small and the price insane? :frown:
I looked at the website.
Reply 82
Original post by Rascacielos
Haha. No, that one was written by me! UCL was my first choice and I missed my offer.

Ahh, my apologies. Have to say I feel pretty stupid now...
Original post by UKiwi
Ahh, my apologies. Have to say I feel pretty stupid now...

It's cool. :smile:
Original post by Cutieapple44
I know there are a lot of threads about accommodation but they are associated with university. So I thought I should start a thread, so people from different universities but the same accommodation can chat.

I am going to UCL and I am going to be staying in College Hall. :smile:

No offence but I saw the prices of those halls and they are completely outrageous (unless you are okay sleeping in a bedroom with 3+ people).
It is cheaper to live in Zone 2 and commute.
Original post by JakeBeesley
Just got my email from intercollegiate. I've been offered one of the larger single rooms in connaught (£24/night). I can't wait!! :biggrin: although, it says 25/09/2011 on the date for first payment, does that mean we have to pay for halls before our student loan comes through?

672 pounds per ****ing month?????????
You better befriend this:
190_trends_beans.jpg
Otherwise, I see a bad future for ya unless you want to spend all your loan on a mini yet expensive accommodation.
Reply 86
Is there an official student survey so we can see the results from the last year?

Which would you say socially is the best hall? A catered one which facilitates meeting people at meals? Or sharing a kitchen (and in these do people just keep to themselves or only mix w/ kitchenmates)? I'm going to look at the locations but I don't really know London, can someone recommend the best one for getting to LSE?

Thanks!!
Reply 87
Original post by hillary_
Is there an official student survey so we can see the results from the last year?

Which would you say socially is the best hall? A catered one which facilitates meeting people at meals? Or sharing a kitchen (and in these do people just keep to themselves or only mix w/ kitchenmates)? I'm going to look at the locations but I don't really know London, can someone recommend the best one for getting to LSE?

Thanks!!

love to know the exact same things!

Also- cheap pricess?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending