The Student Room Group

Room in international hall (university of London intercollegiate hall) wanted!

Hey guys,
Just a stressed out student here sorting out accommodation options for the upcoming year (23/24). Was wondering if anyone has a room at International hall that they wanted me to takeover the tenancy? I'm eager to sort things out ASAP. Send me a message :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by a.ms123
Hey guys,
Just a stressed out student here sorting out accommodation options for the upcoming year (23/24). Was wondering if anyone has a room at International hall that they wanted me to takeover the tenancy? I'm eager to sort things out ASAP. Send me a message :smile:

Hi! I have a contract for an ensuite accommodation in Whitechapel (not Intercollegiate, but it is run by Sanctuary Student), which is 7 minutes walk away from Whitechapel station (equipped with district & circle line and the new Elizabeth line). It will be a 44 week tenancy and 253 pounds per week. Please DM me for more information.
Reply 2
Hi,
I have a single room at the IQ arcade on Holloway Road, it's a 51 week contract priced at £230pw but I'm happy to take lower offers and make up the price difference. It's floor 5, flat 60, room D.
Let me know if you're interested in taking over my contract
Original post by a.ms123
Hey guys,

I’m looking for someone to take over my tenancy at international hall (universal of london intercollegiate hall). In central London, Holborn
Single shared bathroom
£266per week
Check in: 17th september 2023
Check out: 22nd June 2024
40week contract
All bills included
Catered (food included)

Exact location:
Lansdowne Terrace, London WC1N 1AS

Please get back to me if your interested
Reply 4
Hi,
I have a studio available at Wembley at 262£ per week
Reply 5
Original post by a.ms123
Hey guys,

Hi, I have a room an en suite room at Eleanor Rosa House for 50 weeks. Let me know if you want it. I can move out in early December.
Reply 6
Original post by a.ms123
Hey guys,

Hello, If any of you are searching for accommodation for 23/24 year, I can offer to take over my tenancy contract in IQ Arcade accommodation for 23/24 academic year. If you are interested in this variant, but have another in mind, I can make up the price difference.
Room Details:
- Price: £236 per week (vs. £254 on the website), Full price is £9900
- Bronze Room Arca-Floor 4-44-B
- Contract: Now until 06/07/2024 (42 week)
Original post by a.ms123
Hey guys,

Hi
I'm looking for someone to takeover my single room with shared Bathroom at International Hall near bloomsbury and russel square. It's catered, £38.09 daily rate for 40 weeks.
Please message me if you're interested.
Reply 8
Standard superior room available at Garden Halls. I'm ready to move out asap. You need to be a full time student studying at a publicly funded university based in London, and must agree to take over the entire remaining duration of my contract. Text me if you'd like the room, and I'll let Garden Halls know!
£269.64 per week, need to be female
A virtual tour of the room can be seen https://www.london.ac.uk/about/services/halls/garden-halls/standard-superior
The room is furnished with everything you need to move in:
-single bed with a mattress, integrated light in the headboard
-spacious desk, desk chair, pinboard, small bin
-drawers, shelves, wardrobe
-window blinds
-Wi-Fi is included as standard for all your study needs.
-The private toilet in your room has a sink, toilet, a mirror with a storage facility and an integrated socket for shavers. Shower facilities are shared with other people on your floor at a ratio of one cubicle per 2 residents.
-Each Standard Superior room has access to a large kitchen where you will be able to cook your own meals or have dinner parties with you fellow residents. The kitchen comes with induction cookers (four cookers per 17 rooms), ovens, microwaves, kettle, toaster, fridge-freezers and plenty of lockable storage.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending