The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE accommodation takeover search

Hi Daughter coming from Australia to LSE for 23-24.
Looking for LSE Hall accommodation.
If you no longer need or have changed your mind she would love to connect .
International Hall would be perfect but would consider any in walking edistance to LSE.
Please message.
Original post by Jplum73
International Hall would be perfect but would consider any in walking edistance to LSE.
Please message.

Hi I have a Classic Ensuite in the YUGO Therese House (20 minutes walk to lse), and I'm looking for someone to take over the tenancy. £370 per week, 51 weeks. All bills are included. Available from 10 Sep 2023 until 1 Sep 2024.

https://yugo.com/en-gb/global/united-kingdom/london/therese-house/classic-en-suite-129504

Please let me know if you’re interested:smile:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by Jplum73
Please message.

Hi, I’m looking for someone to possibly takeover my contract for the academic year at international hall. Are you still looking?
Reply 3
Original post by Helen_lovestar
Hi I have a Classic Ensuite in the YUGO Therese House (20 minutes walk to lse), and I'm looking for someone to take over the tenancy. £370 per week, 51 weeks. All bills are included. Available from 10 Sep 2023 until 1 Sep 2024.

https://yugo.com/en-gb/global/united-kingdom/london/therese-house/classic-en-suite-129504

Thanks we’ve found something and unless Internatipnal hall comes up I think she’ll stick with what she now has.
Reply 4
Original post by h.tns
Hi, I’m looking for someone to possibly takeover my contract for the academic year at international hall. Are you still looking?

hi we might be interested. What type of room/ price/ tenancy duration do you have?
jenny
Reply 5
Original post by Jplum73
hi we might be interested. What type of room/ price/ tenancy duration do you have?
jenny

It’s a 40 week contract starting from mid September. Single room (female only floor) shared bathrooms, and catered. The rent is 266 per week.
Reply 6
(Original post by h.tns)It’s a 40 week contract starting from mid September. Single room (female only floor) shared bathrooms, and catered. The rent is 266 per week.
This sounds good. Did you arrange via LSE housing? How would we work out takeover process? My daughter currently could only get 31 w contract with Passgield Hpise do this would be better.
My email is [email protected] and hers is ctlnpurvis@ gmail.com
Might be easier to email this site I’d a little slow and clunky.
Jenny
Some unsolicited advice here, but if your daughter is joining LSE as an international student (presumably as you mentioned Australia), she'll have a much better social life within LSE if she stays at Passfield > International Halls.

LSE can be quite an isolating university - it's most social at its own halls, such as Passfield.
If you stay at an intercollegiate hall like International Halls, you'll find that a majority of your flatmates are from the other London unis (KCL/ UCL) and people tend to be more focused on making friends from their own institution.

Regards,
A Fellow LSE Student :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by h.tns

Hi please email with details of how takeover works .
[email protected]
[email protected]
We would be interested.
Jenny
Original post by h.tns
It’s a 40 week contract starting from mid September. Single room (female only floor) shared bathrooms, and catered. The rent is 266 per week.
Original post by Helen_lovestar

is this still available?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending