The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheSmithsIndeed
I'm currently blasting out some Queen to cheer myself up :biggrin:

---

I actually think I might go to sleep in a bit cos I'm so tired :eek:

Oooh Queen, good idea :smile:
Original post by casiogeek
Im still feeling calm ...maybe its a good thing? :ahee: I know aha..im like WHY AM I NOT FEELING NERVOUS!?!! :sexface:

good man, i'm not feeling nervous either
If I get good results (:crossedf:) I might try and blag a chinese off my mum tomorrow :colone:
Reply 1383
Original post by StarChamber
Ditto :yes:

you have no idea. chocolate-yum, biscuit-yum, crisps-yum, rice-yum? I dont even like rice!
Original post by sr90
Haha glad we've kept you entertained at least :tongue:

Honestly, post just about anything. Thats the fun part :sexface:

Quite a tune that!

Nothing beats Don't look back in anger though :love:

Absoluely, DLBIA my favorite ever song really :love:
Original post by Katie-27
Another lurker coming out!
If I'm honest, I didn't post I thought I wouldn't be allowed in here as I'm in AS :colondollar:

Hii! No problem! Just keep posting and we will love you!
Original post by AlexInWonderland
Totally blasting music to cheer me up :yep:

I'm just watching crappy television programmes to make the time go a little faster.

It's not working :frown:
If I'm honest, I didn't post I thought I wouldn't be allowed in here as I'm in AS :colondollar:

awww

Brace yourself for A2.
Yeaahhhhhhhhhhhh buuudddddddyyyyyyyyy
Original post by soutioirsim
If I get good results (:crossedf:) I might try and blag a chinese off my mum tomorrow :colone:

I am doing exactly the same! :cool:
Original post by casiogeek
Im still feeling calm ...maybe its a good thing? :ahee: I know aha..im like WHY AM I NOT FEELING NERVOUS!?!! :sexface:

Of course its a good thing :smile:

Threads going suprisingly slow though, i expected it to be absolutely mental on the 17th :holmes:
Original post by Deyn_08
good man, i'm not feeling nervous either

I normally am though! :colone:
While everyone else is listening to epic music, I am listening to Liberty X songs. Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

I was listening to Mozart earlier on though! :redface:
Original post by sr90
Yeah my Firefox can be a tad slow on occasion too.. cost me a few milestones in here :rant:

What grades are you hoping for then?

well I'm doing Biology, Psychology and Geography AS'. Geography really caused my problems in the exam, I couldn't keep up with the pace. I think I'd be happy if I got a C in that. I'd be over the moon if I got a B, but I can't believe it will happen.

Biology I really think I did enough for an A, but you never can tell can you? :tongue: in January I went in thinking I did well enough for an A in Psychology but ended up with a C, so I'm nervous that it's going to happen again with Biology this time.

As for Psychology, funnily enough I was probably in the strongest position to get an A for that, but I think I did too poorly in unit 1. I think I'll do well to get a high B.

So A-B-C and I walk away satisfied :biggrin: I also retook GCSE maths (which is why I couldn't take a 4th AS). I should never have let myself get a D in that first time round. I had to take Foundation this year, but I think I walked it, so I'm expecting that C comfortably.

What about you :wink:

:teehee: Good idea :ahee:

Welcome :cool:

Don't worry, they are loads of AS kids on this thread!
Original post by Hollypops
I'm just watching crappy television programmes to make the time go a little faster.

What you watching?
Reply 1397

Good idea :colone:
Original post by Hollypops

watch some decent TV and films.
Original post by paniking_and_not_revising
While everyone else is listening to epic music, I am listening to Liberty X songs. Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

I was listening to Mozart earlier on though! :redface:

I'm watching Coast with my parents. Great evening :rolleyes:

Latest