The Student Room Group

CSFSAC 2022 Results

Not to alarm anyone who applied for Civil Service Fast Stream and has already had their AC, but there are some early offers starting to come out even though the final pass mark for AC is not due to be set until end of February 2022.

However, I thought it would be easier to start a separate thread for those who are in the final stage and waiting for their offers or FSB instead of clogging up the general CSFS thread.

If you would like to contribute, please post below:

Date of AC:
Schemes applied for:
Schemes in the running before AC stage:
AC score:
AC Outcome: pass / fail
Date offer received:
The Scheme with offer:

Please provide only the info you are comfortable sharing, or if you prefer to remain anonymous, please PM instead.

This will help to track lowest pass and highest fail fir each scheme of 2022 intake.

Good luck to everyone who is waiting to hear. It may be a long wait still but don’t lose hope! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Hey! Found it :smile: info. below

Date of AC: 23/11/2021
Schemes applied for: Generalist (1st), Project Delivery (2nd)
Schemes in the running before AC stage: Generalist and PD
AC score: 11.53
AC Outcome: pass
Date offer received: 25/11/2021
The Scheme with offer: Generalist
Original post by ThisModernLove
Hey! Found it :smile: info. below

Date of AC: 23/11/2021
Schemes applied for: Generalist (1st), Project Delivery (2nd)
Schemes in the running before AC stage: Generalist and PD
AC score: 11.53
Date offer received: 25/11/2021
The Scheme with offer: Generalist

Ah thank you and glad you've found it! :smile: Sorry, I've been meaning to share the link on the main thread but it's been frantic in my mad household and I am barely keeping my stuff together. I will be collating the data in a lovely spreadsheets soon (I love spreadsheets...) and, hopefully, it helps someone in the future intakes to make informed decision or alleviate the pain of waiting in the dark.
Reply 3
Date of AC: 29/11/21 (PM)
Schemes applied for: HR, PD, Generalist
Schemes in the running before AC stage: HR, PD
AC score: 12.18
Date offer received: 1/12/21
The Scheme with offer: HR
Reply 4
What were the figures for the 2008 competition in the end?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by JTR__
Date of AC: 29/11/21 (PM)
Schemes applied for: HR, PD, Generalist
Schemes in the running before AC stage: HR, PD
AC score: 12.18
Date offer received: 1/12/21

Great results - congrats!
Original post by Quady
What were the figures for the 2008 competition in the end?

I am not sure if there’s data publicly available going as far back as 2008. There was a list collated and updated by someone else for the last three years but that’s all I know.
Date of AC: 06/12
Schemes applied for: GES
Schemes in the running before AC stage: GES
AC score: 11.40
Date offer received: 08/12
The Scheme with offer: GES
Reply 8
Schemes applied for: Diplo, DDaT, Generalist
Schemes in the running before AC stage: Diplo, DDaT, Generalist
AC score: 12.83
The Scheme with offer: Diplo (final selection board), DDaT, Generalist
Original post by jfardy

Fantastic results - the highest score I’ve seen so far. Well done and I hope you get a great placement for your preferred scheme. Good luck for the final stage!
Original post by Aelita-Elerrina
Not to alarm anyone who applied for Civil Service Fast Stream and has already had their AC, but there are some early offers starting to come out even though the final pass mark for AC is not due to be set until end of February 2022.

However, I thought it would be easier to start a separate thread for those who are in the final stage and waiting for their offers or FSB instead of clogging up the general CSFS thread.

If you would like to contribute, please post below:

Date of AC:
Schemes applied for:
Schemes in the running before AC stage:
AC score:
AC Outcome: pass / fail
Date offer received:
The Scheme with offer:

Please provide only the info you are comfortable sharing, or if you prefer to remain anonymous, please PM instead.

This will help to track lowest pass and highest fail fir each scheme of 2022 intake.

Good luck to everyone who is waiting to hear. It may be a long wait still but don’t lose hope! :smile:

Date of AC: 6/12/21
Schemes applied for: HR, Generalist
Schemes in the running before AC stage: HR
AC score: 11.31
Date offer received: 8/12/21
Reply 11
Original post by jfardy

So is diplomatic your first choice? It would be amazing if you got on! It’s really competitive isn’t it? Congratulations 🎉 on your AC.
Reply 12
Original post by Susiehi
So is diplomatic your first choice? It would be amazing if you got on! It’s really competitive isn’t it? Congratulations 🎉 on your AC.

It is my first choice yeah! Really hoping to get it - it is mad competitive though. Thank you 😊
Reply 13
Original post by jfardy
It is my first choice yeah! Really hoping to get it - it is mad competitive though. Thank you 😊

I mean 12.83 is a ridiculous score so you should have a great shot at it! Good luck
Hi everyone! Congrats to everyone above, some of you have amazingly good scores - massive well done to you all :smile: This is my 4th time applying, having made it to the HEO Direct Appointment Scheme in 2019/20 (commercial scheme, score of 10.47).

Date of AC: 10.12.21
Schemes applied for: Diplomatic and Development, Project Delivery, Houses Of Parliament, Generalist)
Schemes in the running before AC stage: Project Delivery
AC score: 11.09
Date offer received: N/A - will update upon receipt of FSB result
The Scheme with offer: N/A - will update upon receipt of FSB result

Maybe I have been too keen in adding my score here as I have yet to sit or receive a result from the FSB, but hopefully this is helpful for others! I got my result a little earlier today (14.12.21).

Am I the lowest scoring person to pass so far? I think so, at least from what I've seen on the main thread and above on this thread.

Also I am currently a civil servant resourcing adviser and am happy to answer any queries you may have regarding regular recruitment processes :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Hi all -
I applied for Generalist and PD.
Still in the running for PD.
Passed with a score of 12.30.
Attended AC on the 9/12 and received result 11/12.
Date of AC:
Schemes applied for: PD, Commercial, Generalist, Property
Schemes in the running before AC stage: All
AC score: 11.18
FSB date not received yet! Will update soon
The Scheme with offer:
Reply 17
Hey All!

I've not seen another scientist so hopefully mine will be useful for somebody - I don't think I've seen anybody mention S&E on the main thread either.

Date of AC: 14/12/2021
Schemes applied for: Science and Engineering, Statistics, Generalist
Schemes in the running before AC stage: Science and Engineering, Statistics
AC score: 11:38
AC Outcome: Pass
FSB Date: 8/02/2022
Date offer received: 11/03/2022
FSB Score: 27.5/36
The Scheme with offer: Science and Engineering
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 18
Hi,

Another scientist here, also had AC yesterday.
Date of AC: 14/12/2021
Schemes applied for: Science and Engineering, GORS, Statistics, Project Delivery
Schemes in the running before AC stage: Science and Engineering, Statistics, Project Delivery
AC score: 11.92
AC Outcome: Pass
Date offer received: Will update after FSB
The Scheme with offer: Will update after FSB
Original post by ephemeral_chole
Hi everyone! Congrats to everyone above, some of you have amazingly good scores - massive well done to you all :smile: This is my 4th time applying, having made it to the HEO Direct Appointment Scheme in 2019/20 (commercial scheme, score of 10.47).

Date of AC: 10.12.21
Schemes applied for: Diplomatic and Development, Project Delivery, Houses Of Parliament, Generalist)
Schemes in the running before AC stage: Project Delivery
AC score: 11.09
Date offer received: N/A - will update upon receipt of FSB result
The Scheme with offer: N/A - will update upon receipt of FSB result

Maybe I have been too keen in adding my score here as I have yet to sit or receive a result from the FSB, but hopefully this is helpful for others! I got my result a little earlier today (14.12.21).

Am I the lowest scoring person to pass so far? I think so, at least from what I've seen on the main thread and above on this thread.

Also I am currently a civil servant resourcing adviser and am happy to answer any queries you may have regarding regular recruitment processes :smile:

Hi!

I am wondering how people found out their results? did they get an email with a score?

thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending