The Student Room Group

BTEC IT LEVEL 3 Information Technology ICT HELP!!!

Hi there,
My name is Jason, studying BTEC IT first year, my GCSE grades are very high, I have an A in Mathematics and a B in English Lang I was about to do A-levels but wanted more coursework based course hence I chose BTEC. I am passionate about going University and study Computer Science. However, I have been struggling lately with my study due to the teacher who marks my work. He is very harsh in marking and most of my class are filled with hooligans who do not do work, but he considers me as one of them, as a result, I am not getting the best possible grade. I have been getting support with my work such as check lists and bought the BTEC book getting merits and passes here and there. But at this stage I am struggling. If it’s possible, any one, to send me their work and I can use as template as well as understanding the content and producing my own content. I am not a hooligan and aware that TurnItIn will catch it. I would greatly appreciate it, it’ll make me very happy guy!!!
The Units I need help with is
Unit 01
Unit 02
Unit 03
Unit 07
Unit 08
Unit 11
Unit 18
Unit 21
Unit 28
if its possible, for these too? (2nd yr)
Unit 04
Unit 17
Unit 29
Unit 30
Unit 34
Unit 39
Unit 42
Unit 43
THANK YOU !
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Amusing Elk so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Reply 2
If you Google the criteria you'll find quite a few works online already
Reply 3
They aren't as detailed and could possible have incorrect or missing information.
Reply 4
Original post by Jason00z
They aren't as detailed and could possible have incorrect or missing information.

BTEC is not that difficult. The whole point of it is doing proper research and saying how you understand it. Any other people work on BTEC should only be used as a guide on what to write about if you haven't been given sufficient instructions in the assignment brief. What you said there basically sounds like you plan to copy and paste it while changing it a bit to make it your own.
Reply 5
No of course not because if you copy and paste then turn it in percentage will be high. Also, what I'm saying is that if I use someone's work as a guide I can mention the topics they mention and write the content in my own words. Think of it as a check list. What you are doing is twisting what I am saying.
Reply 6
No of course not because if you copy and paste then turn it in percentage will be high. Also, what I'm saying is that if I use someone's work as a guide I can mention the topics they mention and write the content in my own words. Think of it as a check list. What you are doing is twisting what I am saying.

Well the ones online will be as accurate as ones someone would send you so I don't really see the problem using online sources. I did fine doing mine.
Reply 7
Hi there,
My name is Jason, studying BTEC IT first year, my GCSE grades are very high, I have an A in Mathematics and a B in English Lang I was about to do A-levels but wanted more coursework based course hence I chose BTEC. I am passionate about going University and study Computer Science. However, I have been struggling lately with my study due to the teacher who marks my work. He is very harsh in marking and most of my class are filled with hooligans who do not do work, but he considers me as one of them, as a result, I am not getting the best possible grade. I have been getting support with my work such as check lists and bought the BTEC book getting merits and passes here and there. But at this stage I am struggling. If it’s possible, any one, to send me their work and I can use as template as well as understanding the content and producing my own content. I am not a hooligan and aware that TurnItIn will catch it. I would greatly appreciate it, it’ll make me very happy guy!!!
The Units I need help with is
Unit 01
Unit 02
Unit 03
Unit 07
Unit 08
Unit 11
Unit 18
Unit 21
Unit 28
if its possible, for these too? (2nd yr)
Unit 04
Unit 17
Unit 29
Unit 30
Unit 34
Unit 39
Unit 42
Unit 43
THANK YOU !

Hi Jason. You may contact me on my WhatsApp number. I provide online assistance for BTEC IT up to level 3 at a very reasonable fee. Regards. Oottam Singh from Mauritius. +23057996295

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending