The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

The Official University of Birmingham Freshers 2011 Thread!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 620
Original post by ultravioletmoon
You're not the only one!! I was so nervous b/c of living at home!! I'm just glad there are some other people. Where are you living then? I'm gna be in Walsall... :smile:

heyy, bit of an old comment but I'm from aldridge (10 min bus ride from walsall) and I was wondering if you could tell me the best/quickest way to getting to the edgbaston campus from walsall please :smile: I'm a fresher living at home starting uni of brum in sept 2012.
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by n_naomi

heyy, bit of an old comment but I'm from aldridge (10 min bus ride from walsall) and I was wondering if you could tell me the best/quickest way to getting to the edgbaston campus from walsall please :smile: I'm a fresher living at home starting uni of brum in sept 2012.

I travel from campus to walsall quite a bit as my cousins live there. The quickest/most convenient way is by train I think, as the university train station is on campus :smile:
Reply 622
Ok everyone,

I'm doing physics Msci, but am a bit worried since I still have not got an offer of accommodation.

People can add on facebook if they want (Thomas Zhang, standish, united kingdom)

Hope I can meet you all there anyway,

x
Original post by Changt
Ok everyone,

I'm doing physics Msci, but am a bit worried since I still have not got an offer of accommodation.

People can add on facebook if they want (Thomas Zhang, standish, united kingdom)

Hope I can meet you all there anyway,

x

Your accommodation offer can take around 14 days so don't worry :smile:
Reply 624
Original post by thesilvermagnolia
Your accommodation offer can take around 14 days so don't worry :smile:

thanks a lot, I just know that a lot of my friends already have accommodation sorted out, but I guess different universities take different times.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending