The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Usamahbin
I emailed her Mobot, she replied to me on friday but she did not mention anything about outreach, she told me to apply straight to the University, are you sure that they are their agents?

They are on the pleven website as their only uk rep

http://www.mu-pleven.bg/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1307:authorized-representatives-in-uk&catid=249&Itemid=258&lang=en
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 101
Hi, can anyone help me?

I want to apply to Varna University in Bulgaria, but i don't want to apply through any agency, because apparently study medicine europe charged my friend around £2000.00.
I heard you can do it for me, but i do not know the proceeders. Can someone help me plsssssss?

Thank you
Reply 102
Original post by AimHigh27
Hi, can anyone help me?

I want to apply to Varna University in Bulgaria, but i don't want to apply through any agency, because apparently study medicine europe charged my friend around £2000.00.
I heard you can do it for me, but i do not know the proceeders. Can someone help me plsssssss?

Thank you

I replied to your post on another forum. Don't pay any money to an agency! You can do it yourself or use a free agency.
Reply 103
I've applied to Pleven tonight for February 2014. Anyone else going then? Hoping I get an offer! I've applied through outreach

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 104
Original post by hol91
I've applied to Pleven tonight for February 2014. Anyone else going then? Hoping I get an offer! I've applied through outreach

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I have
Original post by monagia
Yeah I have

...SOS... I am quite new to student room, I want to apply to a Bulgarian Med Uni but got a rejection letter from Pleven, did that through Outreach... who got an offer from them, they do not charge anything but they failed to get me in although my grades are good. Any good agency out there, do not mind to pay any fees as long as I get in.
Reply 106
Original post by mohammed_kuz
...SOS... I am quite new to student room, I want to apply to a Bulgarian Med Uni but got a rejection letter from Pleven, did that through Outreach... who got an offer from them, they do not charge anything but they failed to get me in although my grades are good. Any good agency out there, do not mind to pay any fees as long as I get in.

If you don't mind me asking, what grades did you get?
Anyone going? How are you going to support yourself financially?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 108
I'm in Pleven at the moment
Reply 109
Original post by OneGirlInAmillion
Anyone going? How are you going to support yourself financially?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm going! Going to visit next week. How about you? My parents are supporting me financially.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 110
Original post by monagia
I'm in Pleven at the moment

How is it like there? the place, uni, acc..how are the teachers like?
Reply 111
It's getting colder at this time. My flight leaves tomorrow afternoon. Pleven is very quite and surprisingly seems more secure than the uk. Language is a big barrier for us but younger people know it usually-to some extent. The university exceeded expectations. I've not really met the professors personally but the students I met off the street gave me good reports. Overall I think it looks like a good place to study.
Reply 112
please how can i secure an admission with MU Pleven or any other cheap university in Bulgaria. I already have a Bsc in biomedical sciences and I am not from any of the countries in EU. i want to know if i need to take any entrance exam. It has been difficult to get a reliable contact in Bulgaria so as to as questions directly. Thanks
Reply 113
Original post by Frank43
please how can i secure an admission with MU Pleven or any other cheap university in Bulgaria. I already have a Bsc in biomedical sciences and I am not from any of the countries in EU. i want to know if i need to take any entrance exam. It has been difficult to get a reliable contact in Bulgaria so as to as questions directly. Thanks

Get in touch with outreach education - www.outreacheducation.co.uk the helped me and many others and are free.
i am planning to apply one of the Bulgarian medical school to start medicine. I am living in London and I have got 2.1 degree in adult nursing. is it possible to do shorter medical course like uk,(4 years course) in Bulgarian? i have tried ones in the uk, unfortunately it didn't work as everybody knows its very hard to get place in the uk.
Reply 115
Hi guys,

I will hopefully be off to Pleven this February to study Medicine. Just wanted to make some friends before I go so I'm not all alone. PM or feel free to add me on facebook: Amaraa Naz.
:biggrin:
Reply 116
If you need any information about the town itself, feel free to ask me. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 117
Hi there, im on the same boat, tried twice in uk but the competition is too big. I am looking into applying into any University in Bulgaria, I am looking into both Study medicine to Europe website as well as outreach. How are you looking to proceed with applying?
Reply 118
Original post by Amara Naz
Hi guys,

I will hopefully be off to Pleven this February to study Medicine. Just wanted to make some friends before I go so I'm not all alone. PM or feel free to add me on facebook: Amaraa Naz.
:biggrin:

Hi there,have you made it into the course? are you going next month? i am looking into applying myself either through outreach or study in europe websites?

Any suggestions? how did you apply and when did you apply?

thank you
Reply 119
Original post by mbolomiti
Hi there,have you made it into the course? are you going next month? i am looking into applying myself either through outreach or study in europe websites?

Any suggestions? how did you apply and when did you apply?

thank you

Pleven have only one UK rep called Outreach Education.

http://www.mu-pleven.bg/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1307:authorized-representatives-in-uk&catid=249&Itemid=258&lang=en

Anyone else claiming they can help you apply to pleven is probably a fake.

Latest

Trending

Trending