The Student Room Group

Medicine in Bulgaria

I have been thinking about applying to Bulgaria for medicine and have decided to do it this year. I am stuck between these unis: Sofia, Varna, Plovdiv. Any past students who have experience with these unis and their curriculum and which they recommend?
Reply 1
Have a look in the international study section of TSR there are lots of threads there on studying medicine in the EU and elsewhere. Good luck.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Sonis
I have been thinking about applying to Bulgaria for medicine and have decided to do it this year. I am stuck between these unis: Sofia, Varna, Plovdiv. Any past students who have experience with these unis and their curriculum and which they recommend?

I know someone at Sofia who enjoys it - cheap and good quality learning. Quite convenient for flights as well as med school is located in city centre. Also is internationally recognised I believe. Not sure about anything else. But yes have a look at the international study section as the above commented said, there are also medicine specific threads about I think.https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7167435&p=98350301&page=28#post98350301 may also be helpful.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending