The Student Room Group

McDonalds McFlurrys

Poll

What is the best McFlurry you have had

I just thought I would set up a thread to discuss the best and worst mcflurry flavours youve tasted.

My favourite has to the the raspberry chocolate flake one they did for a limited time, which they have stopped selling. :angry:

The worst one had to be that Nestle After Eight McFlurry.

Pictures would be appreciated :colondollar:

Scroll to see replies

Crunchie McFlurry with Toffee Sundae sauce (Ask for it, it's an extra 20p) is pure sex.
Reply 2
From all the ones I have tasted so far, has got to be the crunchie McFlurry by far

The after 8 would have neen nicer but it was dark chocolate, they should have made it milk chocolate
I like the oreo ones.
Reply 4
Smarties, also if you have a student ID then you get a free mcflurry with every meal (not sure if it's large only)!
Crunchie every time.
Original post by M1F2R3
Smarties, also if you have a student ID then you get a free mcflurry with every meal (not sure if it's large only)!

No, no - every meal. :colone:

Definitely anything with toffee sauce is best. Then smarties, for nostalgia. There is no such thing as a bad McFlurry.
Reply 7
Original post by M1F2R3

Not necessarily, the McDonalds I work at is a franchise which means the person who owns it sets his own rules. At ours, you must have an valid NUS extra card and you get a free cheese/hamburger or fries.
Having worked there for 4 years till recently, I can safely say the best one was tropical/mango one which was beaut, but only lasted a while, then if not that, just plain wth a bit of dairy milk, and loads of caramel sauce.
Creme Egg is by far the Best :biggrin: I've had
Reply 11
Need some more love for dairy milk.
I had a Galaxy one today, but they didn't give me any chocolate sauce... grrr...

Creme egg is the best... mmmmm
round this **** town there aint much choice. smarties or choc wtf. i want a caramel like one:frown:
Oreo and toffee sauce <3
Reply 15
Oreo one was the best I ever tasted. I ate one, walked down the road, saw another McDonalds and bought another! It was soooo goood!! :coma:
Ugh I absolutely hated the raspberry flake mcflurry.

I much prefer the sundaes!

Reply 17
Original post by kayleyyy
Not necessarily, the McDonalds I work at is a franchise which means the person who owns it sets his own rules. At ours, you must have an valid NUS extra card and you get a free cheese/hamburger or fries.

Yeah so, if a mcflurry isn't on offer then pick something else?
Reply 18
Oreo one is the best :coma: Followed by Rolo and Creme Egg :drool:
Lol, I should try it. Its funny, my sister asked for toffee sauce on her smarties one and they refused to do it.

Quick Reply

Latest