The Student Room Group

When do you get time away from a screen?

I realised that with uni and my other commitments, I get very little. I'm trying to schedule in more walks as the days get warmer to make sure I'm getting an adequate break.

Playing board games in the evening with housemates is also good escapism for me :yep:
Mine's probably when I'm working my shifts at Maccies :yep: I kinda go into autopilot, zone out, and listen to the tunes whilst I take orders/pack food :lol:
Original post by Chronoscope
Mine's probably when I'm working my shifts at Maccies :yep: I kinda go into autopilot, zone out, and listen to the tunes whilst I take orders/pack food :lol:

That makes sense! It's good to put your focus into something totally unrelated to everyday life :yep:

Do you enjoy your free meal on every shift :colone:
Original post by parmezanne
That makes sense! It's good to put your focus into something totally unrelated to everyday life :yep:

Do you enjoy your free meal on every shift :colone:

Oh I definitely enjoy the food :yep: if you finish at 11pm you can take leftover food/drink :biggrin:
Before working there I'd never had a mcflurry so you could say im catching up on lost years :lol: :redface:

Also lots of cleaning on the days I am in, so rarely bored on shift either :nah: good to have a break from studying and not stuck in my uni room all day either
(edited 12 months ago)
I cut down my screen time after I finish work by throwing my phone away each evening and then buying a new phone in the morning :^_^:
Original post by yeet_21
I cut down my screen time after I finish work by throwing my phone away each evening and then buying a new phone in the morning :^_^:

Sustainable living got nothing on you!

Quick Reply

Latest