The Student Room Group

McDonald’s NSL check.

There is a slight spelling mistake in my middle name ( a” J” instead of a “S”)on my BRP and I’ve only just noticed now, which is about a year after receiving it. However my name is spelt correctly on my South African passport, my question is will the McDonald’s nsl check pick this up and think that it’s two different people and as a result think that I don’t have the right to work?
My DOB, pictures and everything else is consistent through both the passport and BRP.
Reply 1
i am honestly not sure but did you recieve an email from NSL after you had the congratulation welcome to the team email and if so how long did you have to wait for it
Reply 2
I have an issue with this too, i got my welcome to the team email and 48hrs later i still havent had the nsl check email? hwo long did yours take to come through
i am.pashupati bhandari i wanna know my nls is ready .my number is 2344549
Hi my name is Miguel Bennett and I’ve applied for McDonald’s but the problem I’m having is when I upload my evidence for my eligible to work in the UK it comes back saying that I’m not eligible to work in the Uk so o was wondering if you could send me the link thanks .
Original post by 347974
I have an issue with this too, i got my welcome to the team email and 48hrs later i still havent had the nsl check email? hwo long did yours take to come through

Lateeee but did you get it in the end
Original post by miguelbennett
Hi my name is Miguel Bennett and I’ve applied for McDonald’s but the problem I’m having is when I upload my evidence for my eligible to work in the UK it comes back saying that I’m not eligible to work in the Uk so o was wondering if you could send me the link thanks .

Do you have the right documents? Maybe contact your business manager x
I love McDonald's
Reply 8
Original post by Saimon1232
I love McDonald's

Same, who doesn't?
Reply 9
Original post by miguelbennett

I am having same problem please help
Same, I’ve recieved my welcome message from McDonald’s and my employee account however for some reason NSL is telling me that they can’t detect whether I’m eligible to work
I’m having troubles as well I uploaded my passport for right to work document and it come back saying the name doesn’t match the application my middle name and surname are both on the passport but I didn’t include my full name given names just my last and middle name. So they think I changed my name and told me to upload proof that I changed it. Can anyone help?
I just upload passport in mcdonld NSL right to check. do i need to upload BRP card , if so then how can i edit and upload BRP after submission
Original post by st20208027
I just upload passport in mcdonld NSL right to check. do i need to upload BRP card , if so then how can i edit and upload BRP after submission

what did you end up doing? was it successful?
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 14
Original post by nicolemswti
what did you end up doing? was it successful?

what did you do after? i haven't heard from them at all after 48 hours
hey, they eventually got back to me on Thursday night. I applied on Sunday so basically they took about 4 days to respond. I did call the hiring manager but he was busy so he didn't speed up the process. You just have to be patient because trust me, the email will definitely come. especially if you know that you have the right to work there's no reason they would reject you. good luck : )
Hi, I got congratulations mail from McDonald’s for clearing interview and got NSL write to work link but I don’t have college term letter and I applied for that 22/09/2023 but still that letter is in progress
So worried that I’m don’t have term letter at present if it will be delay I will get an issue ?
Just hold my Application with 2 days I will get term letter from east London university

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending