The Student Room Group

How long do DSA applications take?

I sent off my DSA application about a week ago, and whilst I'm not expecting a reply yet, I move back to Brighton in 2 weeks and yet I think my correspondence will be coming to my home address. How long should I expect to wait?

Also, my educational psychologist put an H in my surname where there shouldn't be one on my report, is this likely to cause problems?
Original post by Nynyflower
I sent off my DSA application about a week ago, and whilst I'm not expecting a reply yet, I move back to Brighton in 2 weeks and yet I think my correspondence will be coming to my home address. How long should I expect to wait?

Also, my educational psychologist put an H in my surname where there shouldn't be one on my report, is this likely to cause problems?

My application was sent off then I waited a couple of weeks to hear about my needs assessment appointment. I had this then the assessment was sent off. I waited 2 weeks (including a bank holiday weekend) for the report to be written up and then the assessment was sent off. I think your told to wait about two weeks to hear from sf. They then contacted me to say they'd finance everything and then I phoned them to chase them up. I chose my supplier (from 2 provided). This was processed and then the supplier phoned me to arrange delivery.

The H shouldn't cause too many problems. They put an e at the end of my name instead of a g. Its just annoying because they'd named everything in my laptop with the wrong name so I had to change it. That was it - nothing to complain about really!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending