University campus
University of Winchester
Winchester

Winchester 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by lizzzzie_
I can get on now, but still nothing has changed.. :frown:

Same I just checked. It just says "You have accepted an offer" Hopefully we will know tomorrow. What course are you hoping to get into?
University campus
University of Winchester
Winchester
Got in! I'm so happy! Anyone else get in? :biggrin:
Reply 582
Original post by Hannah578
Same I just checked. It just says "You have accepted an offer" Hopefully we will know tomorrow. What course are you hoping to get into?

My fingers are crossed very tightly for you. Hopefully Creative Writing and Sociology. How about you?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 583
My fingers are crossed very tightly for you. Hopefully Creative Writing and Sociology. How about you?

Social work hopefully. Let me know how you get on :smile: Sure you'll be fine!!
Reply 584
Social work hopefully. Let me know how you get on :smile: Sure you'll be fine!!

Do you know when track updates next? I tried at 8 but nothing has changed.. :frown:
I had a dream that I got in, so now I'm really excited.

Reply 585
Do you know when track updates next? I tried at 8 but nothing has changed.. :frown:
I had a dream that I got in, so now I'm really excited.

I have just rung Winchester, all decisions should be on UCAS by tonight :smile:
Reply 586
got in for business management. anyone else doing this course? :biggrin:
Reply 587
Woohoo I've got accepted on the social work course :smile: so happy I can't wait to go now, though I'm a bit nervous about moving out of home!! Has anyone else been confirmed on the social work course? xx
Reply 588
I have just rung Winchester, all decisions should be on UCAS by tonight :smile:

Yay! I rang Winchester at 10, and they said they couldn't give me a time scale. This is really good news, thank you for replying.

Reply 589
WOOOOO! I got in!!
Creative Writing and Sociology here I come!! :biggrin:
So so pleased.
Reply 590
Congratulations to all of you who got into Winchester!

Have you found the 'Information for New Students' sections in 'Starting Here' on our website, yet? If not, just follow this link: http://www.winchester.ac.uk/startinghere/Registrationinformation/Newstudentinformation2012/Pages/Newstudentinformation2012.aspx

You can find documents of information for each subject on the respective faculty page. For English Language Studies, for example, you just need to go to the Faculty of Arts link. The document tells you more about reading lists, timetables, but also how to pick your optional modules for the first year, which you can already do now.

We look forward to seeing you next month!
Does anyone know how we find out second subject confirmation? I had to pick one for Criminology but whenever I look the one I chose isn't on the list?

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100P
I live in Winchester and I'm going to Royal Holloway, but for all of those who are coming to Winchester to study, you'll love it. The city is so pretty and sociable, there's always something going on. You'll definitely enjoy you're time here!
Reply 593
Original post by nownow
I got in! I don't understand how...I needed BBC and got CCD...so I'm pretty confused as to how I got in? Do AS level points get added on or something? It's some sort of miracle!
I wanted to ask you guys about accommodation too, has anyone received a confirmation of theirs?
I applied the day accommodation became available! I thought I'd have some sort of letter? :|

I needed BBB (300ucas points) and got BBC and still got in too! You must of been a really good applicant in terms of your personal statement and other qualifications, did you pass general studies? Btw, what are you studying? I'm doing English :smile: Well done on getting in!
Reply 594
Original post by NaomiHope
I needed BBB (300ucas points) and got BBC and still got in too! You must of been a really good applicant in terms of your personal statement and other qualifications, did you pass general studies? Btw, what are you studying? I'm doing English :smile: Well done on getting in!

I needed 260 and I got 230 and still got in! So happy! :smile:

BOOM!!! GET IN :biggrin: only 20 points off but they said yes. Congrats to everyone who waited and waited..and waited but have been accepted. Let's have a mental freshers!
Reply 596
Anyone going to be studying History at Winchester in September???
Reply 597
Original post by JJelly18
Anyone going to be studying History at Winchester in September???

Meeeee! :smile:
Reply 598
Hi, anyone studying English in Sept??
Reply 599
Original post by IeuNick
Hi, anyone studying English in Sept??

Yep! Well, English with American Literature

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending