The Student Room Group
University campus
University of Winchester
Winchester

University of Winchester 2022 Applicants Official Thread

Hi everyone :smile:

I hope you're all doing well as we start to look forward to the future!

If you're applying to join us in September 2022, this is your space to ask any questions, and get to know more about living and studying in Winchester

Introduce yourself below and let us know what you plan to study. I'd love to hear what you want to do after graduating as well!

My name is Luke and I'll be monitoring this thread throughout the year! :grin:

Scroll to see replies

University campus
University of Winchester
Winchester
We've just posted a guide to help you get started with your personal statement!

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7105633
Hi!

I'm applying for Film Production and hoping to send my application off this week!
Original post by RoisinTew
Hi!

I'm applying for Film Production and hoping to send my application off this week!

Hi @RoisinTew

Amazing, good luck with the application!

A couple of former students make up our production team in the office, so I'll be happy to ask them any questions you have about the course :smile:

Luke
Reply 5
Hello
I am Elle, 22 years old from Norway. I'm finishing up my application for Journalism BA (Hons) at the moment, and University of Winchester is my first choice of school. Very excited!
Just got an offer for Film Production!!! I'm so happy :smile:
Original post by ellewin
Hello
I am Elle, 22 years old from Norway. I'm finishing up my application for Journalism BA (Hons) at the moment, and University of Winchester is my first choice of school. Very excited!

@ellewin Exciting!

We have lots of students from Norway at the University. We've made a short film for each subject area we offer, featuring staff and students from the course, the Journalism video is linked below:

(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by RoisinTew
Just got an offer for Film Production!!! I'm so happy :smile:

Congratulations @RoisinTew :biggrin:
I've been given an audition for English and Drama in two weeks!
Reply 10
Original post by University of Winchester
@ellewin Exciting!

We have lots of students from Norway at the University. We've made a short film for each subject area we offer, featuring staff and students from the course, the Journalism video is linked below:

Thank you! This video was very nice and showed me more about the course. I am very interested and hopefully I can get a place on this course!!
Just applied for Classical Studies :smile:
Hii!I've applied for child nursing...just sent my application on Saturday and have been given an interview! Nervous but excited!!😊
Original post by _LucySophia_
I've been given an audition for English and Drama in two weeks!

Good luck with the Audition! Remember you can always contact [email protected] if you have any questions about the audition :smile:
Original post by Immortal-Reaper
Just applied for Classical Studies :smile:

Good Luck!

The course has a twitter account, if you do want to stay up to date and in touch with them: https://twitter.com/uowclassics
Original post by Nxsha11_
Hii!I've applied for child nursing...just sent my application on Saturday and have been given an interview! Nervous but excited!!😊

Amazing! Try not to worry too much about the interview and contact [email protected] if you have any questions :smile:
Good Luck!

The course has a twitter account, if you do want to stay up to date and in touch with them: https://twitter.com/uowclassics

Just got an offer! Was very surprised at how quick it was!
Good luck with the Audition! Remember you can always contact [email protected] if you have any questions about the audition :smile:

Thank you so much!!
Original post by Immortal-Reaper
Just got an offer! Was very surprised at how quick it was!

Amazing, well done!

The admissions team are at full force right now! So it's a good time to apply for a quick response :smile:
Reply 19
I've finally sent in my UCAS application x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending