The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

misscarriage?

last week i thought i may be pregnant as im a little bit forgetful with my pill and i was being sick every morning and had very tender breasts, i have also gained a "bit of a pot belly" i couldnt do anything as i was away for a week.

the day i got back i was at my boyfriends and i went to the loo. to my horror their was blood literally gushing out of me and all down my legs. i had a shower to wash it away and after my shower it was still trickling down my legs and onto the floor (eww). i know this is definately not my period as they are very regular and im half way thorgh my pill cycle, plus it was way too heavy to be the start of my period. as soon as i told my mum the first thing she said was "omg sounds like a miscarriage". do you think i should get checked out? it hasnt happened since (2 days later) but i have had funny niggling pains in my stomache.
Reply 1
yes i think u shud get it checked out and soon! why take any risks? it could be nothing it could be something
Reply 2
Definitely. There might be 'left overs'.. Good luck. :smile:
Reply 3
I hope you used protection!
Reply 4
Book-worm
Heh you would hope that. :smile: I was gonna reply to your thread but some **** closed it. Hate it when the happens in the middle of a post.

And I doubt she did cos she mentioned the pill.
Reply 5
Book-worm

Erm, if she had, would she be having a miscarriage?

To the OP, you need to go to a doctor and get it checked out soon.
Reply 6
hugatree
I was gonna reply to your thread but some **** closed it. Hate it when the happens in the middle of a post.

It was closed for good reason. So I'll thank you not to refer to the mods like that in future...
Reply 7
got to the doctors asap - if just to put your mind at rest. x
Reply 8
dogtanian
It was closed for good reason. So I'll thank you not to refer to the mods like that in future...
It wasn't. :confused: It was a very fair question!

And twa. is hardly a bad word.
I wouldn't argue with the mods!! They have powers :biggrin: As for the OP, get it checked out like everyone says. Hope its ok.

Latest

Trending

Trending