The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

English at UCL- Query for anyone who knows anything!

Hi everyone,

I wanted to know if the Department keeps records of previous applicant's details and whether this is usued against an applicant when short listing for interview/Offers? In other words, if I previously applied to UCL and was unsuccessful (or received an Offer but chose not to go), would this information be flagged up when I re-applied and would it count against me?

Does anyone know anything? I've e-mailed UCL undergraduate English Admissions about this but never received a response.
Reply 1
Original post by Magnolia
Hi everyone,

I wanted to know if the Department keeps records of previous applicant's details and whether this is usued against an applicant when short listing for interview/Offers? In other words, if I previously applied to UCL and was unsuccessful (or received an Offer but chose not to go), would this information be flagged up when I re-applied and would it count against me?

Does anyone know anything? I've e-mailed UCL undergraduate English Admissions about this but never received a response.

A lot of people get in second time round, it's happened to a few people who are in my year now. If you get to the interview stage you'll probably be interviewed by somebody entirely different. They judge applications on their own merit rather than on anything in the past.

Good luck
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending