The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Slade fine art 2024

Has anyone heard back from the Slade (UCL) for fine art 2024 entry?

Scroll to see replies

I applied for painting and still not heard... What about you?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by reticent-art
I applied for painting and still not heard... What about you?

I’ve not heard back yet either
Reply 3
No nothing yet, there is a virtual open day next Wednesday so they might say something then
they did say interviews will be held around 11ish march so I think they will be contacting candidates around the end of this month perhaps? I literally sent my portfolio couple of hours before the deadline which its been only a week.
they do receive a lot of applications tho.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous #1
they did say interviews will be held around 11ish march so I think they will be contacting candidates around the end of this month perhaps? I literally sent my portfolio couple of hours before the deadline which its been only a week.
they do receive a lot of applications tho.

Yeah I do remember them saying people would hear back end of feb but I applied last year too and I didn’t hear back until June
Original post by Beelie
Yeah I do remember them saying people would hear back end of feb but I applied last year too and I didn’t hear back until June

did you do the interviews?
I suppose if they don't contact until middle/end of march for interviews its a no-no then?
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous #1

did you do the interviews?
I suppose if they don't contact until middle/end of march for interviews its a no-no then?

No there was literally no contact until June
Original post by Beelie

Are you talking about the ma and MFA, because interviews are meant to be next week for that course
Reply 9
Original post by reticent-art

Are you talking about the ma and MFA, because interviews are meant to be next week for that course

Sorry I mean the BA/BFA. I forgot to clarify in the question
Reply 10
Original post by Beelie
Sorry I mean the BA/BFA. I forgot to clarify in the question

Ye I applied last year too. Last year I got an email March 3rd to say about an interview and then my interview was the 14th of March but got rejected 🥲
Original post by Beelie
Has anyone heard back from the Slade (UCL) for fine art 2024 entry?

I have just heard yesterday that I have been invited to interview :smile:.

Best of luck to everyone !!
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 12
Original post by Esyoaimai

Omg well done!!! Good luck!!
Reply 13
Original post by Esyoaimai

Did you hear via email?
Original post by _cw_ca_
Did you hear via email?

Yes, I heard through email ☺️.
Original post by _cw_ca_
Omg well done!!! Good luck!!

Ahh, thank you so much 🥰 !!
Thank you for letting us know and well done!!! I'm guessing this means that if I don't hear by the end of this week then it is likely a rejection.
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Anonymousart
Thank you for letting us know and well done!!! I'm guessing this means that if I don't hear by the end of this week then it is likely a rejection.

Best of luck ☺️❤️ !
Original post by _cw_ca_
Ye I applied last year too. Last year I got an email March 3rd to say about an interview and then my interview was the 14th of March but got rejected 🥲
Do you know if all the interview emails were sent on the same day or was it spread out over time?
Reply 19
Original post by Anonymous #2
Do you know if all the interview emails were sent on the same day or was it spread out over time?
If I remember from last year, they sent them out over around 2 weeks I think. I'm taking it as if I don't hear anything by next Friday, I'm taking it as a rejection

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending