The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Westminster Applicants Thread 2012

So my college have finally sent off my UCAS application and the courses I've applied for at Westminster are:

'Clinical Photography'
'Photography and Digital Imaging Technologies'
'Biological Science (Forensic Biology)'

Just wanted to hear about what other people have applied for here and if they have got any replies back yet?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by tammy-allana
So my college have finally sent off my UCAS application and the courses I've applied for at Westminster are:

'Clinical Photography'
'Photography and Digital Imaging Technologies'
'Biological Science (Forensic Biology)'

Just wanted to hear about what other people have applied for here and if they have got any replies back yet?

Thats a lot of courses for Wmin haha!

I'm doing English Language and Linguistics! Just waiting for an offer (hopefully!)
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by pixelweb
Thats a lot of courses for Wmin haha!

I'm doing English Language and Linguistics! Just waiting for an offer (hopefully!)

Aha yeah I know. My first choice is initially Clinical Photography but I put the others down just incase I don't get into that and nothing else at other universities interests me.

Best of luck getting an offer :smile: What sort of grades do you need to get into that course?
Reply 3
Aha yeah I know. My first choice is initially Clinical Photography but I put the others down just incase I don't get into that and nothing else at other universities interests me.

Best of luck getting an offer :smile: What sort of grades do you need to get into that course?

Fair enough :smile:

And thanks! The wait is awful! And I think BBC, well that's what they say on their website!
What about you?
Reply 4
Fair enough :smile:

And thanks! The wait is awful! And I think BBC, well that's what they say on their website!
What about you?

When did you send off your application? The photography courses say I need just two C's and the Forensic Biology one want 3 C's. They're quite reasonable grades to get, well for me anyways :P
Reply 5
When did you send off your application? The photography courses say I need just two C's and the Forensic Biology one want 3 C's. They're quite reasonable grades to get, well for me anyways :P

Erm about a week ago on Wednesday! So just over a week haha! I'm a bit impatient! On the English Offers article there is someone who has an offer and got it about two weeks after they applied!
Yeah I do think they are :smile:
Reply 6
Erm about a week ago on Wednesday! So just over a week haha! I'm a bit impatient! On the English Offers article there is someone who has an offer and got it about two weeks after they applied!
Yeah I do think they are :smile:

Ah hopefully they reply back soon :smile: Need to keep me updated when you find out. What other places did you apply to?
Reply 7
Ah hopefully they reply back soon :smile: Need to keep me updated when you find out. What other places did you apply to?

Aye I will do! :smile:

And QMUL, Chester, York St John and Essex :biggrin:
Reply 8
Aye I will do! :smile:

And QMUL, Chester, York St John and Essex :biggrin:

Ahh Essex :P That's where I'm from haha. Good luck :smile:
Reply 9
I applied to do Film Production and got the questionnaire to do but seem as though I got an offer from RHUL which I prefer I didn't send it back.

Westminster film course did look amazing don't get me wrong just the uni wasn't for me!
Reply 10
Original post by metric
I applied to do Film Production and got the questionnaire to do but seem as though I got an offer from RHUL which I prefer I didn't send it back.

Westminster film course did look amazing don't get me wrong just the uni wasn't for me!

You got a questionaire? What was that about ? :/ I only had mine sent off on the 17th November, do you reckon I'd get a questionaire too?

I'm guna go check out the harrow campus open day on Wednesday for Photography courses and see if it's a nice environment :smile:
Reply 11
You got a questionaire? What was that about ? :/ I only had mine sent off on the 17th November, do you reckon I'd get a questionaire too?

I'm guna go check out the harrow campus open day on Wednesday for Photography courses and see if it's a nice environment :smile:

Well my questionnaire was all about my course and your interest in film, so unless they have a similar system in photography you won't get one.

I went to harrow open day and the campus was really lovely :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by metric
Well my questionnaire was all about my course and your interest in film, so unless they have a similar system in photography you won't get one.

I went to harrow open day and the campus was really lovely :smile:

Ah I can't wait to check it out :smile:
Reply 13
Has anyone applied to do a course at the Marylebone campus? ive applied to do business management,
Reply 14
Original post by jordan9

Original post by jordan9
Has anyone applied to do a course at the Marylebone campus? ive applied to do business management,

I'm going to Marylebone campus in Jan 2011
Reply 15
Original post by mimosh
I'm going to Marylebone campus in Jan 2011

Okay cool,but are you staying in the halls @ the campus, or are your halls moving to wembley? (if your staying in halls)
Reply 16
Just got my offer through! I need a BBC for English Language and Linguistics!! :biggrin:
Reply 17
Just got my offer through! I need a BBC for English Language and Linguistics!! :biggrin:

Ah well done :smile: Hope you do great on your results :biggrin:

I'm still waiting on mine. They've received it though cos I got an email today saying 'Thank you for your application...' :smile:
Reply 18
Ah well done :smile: Hope you do great on your results :biggrin:

I'm still waiting on mine. They've received it though cos I got an email today saying 'Thank you for your application...' :smile:

A nice! I only waited 12 days for my offer to be given so you won't be waiting long! :smile:
I'm soo scared, i've applied for History, so hopefully, i'll get my offer soon! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending