The Student Room Group

Westminster School 16+ entry

Hi All,

I am in year 10 and am hoping to apply to Westminster school at 16+ for Chemistry, Biology, Latin and Ancient Greek.

I just wanted to know a little more about the school, exam process as I would take the exam winter 2021. I would apply for a boarding place... Is it a good environment? Is it hard joining from a girls POV. I’ve seen the forums discuss Chemistry and a small amount on biology; However have not heard anything about the classical subjects...

Any information would be great and much appreciated!
Reply 1
Original post by Funfur
Hi All,

I am in year 10 and am hoping to apply to Westminster school at 16+ for Chemistry, Biology, Latin and Ancient Greek.

I just wanted to know a little more about the school, exam process as I would take the exam winter 2021. I would apply for a boarding place... Is it a good environment? Is it hard joining from a girls POV. I’ve seen the forums discuss Chemistry and a small amount on biology; However have not heard anything about the classical subjects...

Any information would be great and much appreciated!

Wrong thread I know I have moved it!
Hi! I have read your other thread where there were lots of helpful replies but I couldn’t really find anything on Greek. I hope the exams went well for you and I was wondering if you could help me in anyway at all? I am also applying to westminster this year with Ancient Greek and I just wanted to ask if there were any subjunctives or optatives or anything crazy like that? We haven’t learnt that yet at my school but it is part of the OCR syllabus. What grammar points did the westminster test involve, and also what was the literature section like??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending