The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I have :smile: I have offers from Durham, Edinburgh, Newcastle, Nottingham, Sheffield and Southampton. It's pretty much between Sheffield and Nottingham though, so I'm going to open days to them both next week so should know which I prefer by then!
Any particular reason you like Notts?
Reply 2
When i went everyone there was so friendly and helpful, and you could tell thats how they were normall,y and it wasn't just an act to try and get people to come to the university. I really liked the campus, and it just felt like the univeristy i could most see my self being at.
Reply 3
Hey! I've applied for straight Biology, starting in 2006, I have offers from Durham, Warwick, York, Oxford, Bath and Nottingham :smile:

Can't wait! Good luck guys
Reply 4
Me too! Got all my offers and Firm choice of birmingham, insurance as East Anglia. Good luck to the rest of you!
Reply 5
I have! Got my first offer today too! :biggrin:
See sig for details..
Yay. Lots of biologists. :biggrin:
Reply 7
Yay, meee tooo!!!! :-)

Got my offer from York last week!!! :biggrin: Absolute firm choice, but it's also the only conditional offer I have (have to get my Chemistry together...)

Have unconditionals from
Sheffield
Newcastle
Leeds

Sheffield seems the best for me out of the three, but I really want to live in York, so I may put Leeds down as insurance and commute if I cannot get my Chem grade... :eek: huh, I'll be so angry with myself though

Does anyone know anything about Leeds Bio?
The normal bio course is pretty standard everywhere. Leeds course seemed good, and is similar(ish) to Newcastle's, and York's. Sheffield is a bit different, because they're very 'whole organism' based.
Leeds is a nice city, lots of night life etc, and the uni has a good reputation.
I was going to apply to Leeds, but it would mean I was living at home, so I didn't want that! Good luck with the chem grade anyway :smile: xxx

Latest

Trending

Trending