The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by amime
Seriously? Me an most of the guys I know have the opposite order:

Brunettes > Deep red heads > Blondes.

*******s, you would so shag a naked hot blonde if one were in your room right now. :hmmm:
Original post by im so academic
It's always the blonde girls that get preference. People say I'm wrong.

Am I really now?

Brunettes. And you're only focusing on the guys that support your claim and not the ones that don't. Why is that?
Reply 122
*******s, you would so shag a naked hot blonde if one were in your room right now. :hmmm:

What is wrong with you? Can't other people have opinions.
Original post by Advanced Subsidiary

Original post by Advanced Subsidiary
Brunettes. And you're only focusing on the guys that support your claim and not the ones that don't. Why is that?

The guys who say "blondes" are the ones open enough to admit it.

What guys don't support my claim?

Put it this way, blondes/brunettes are the top at the men's list. Blondes being the ideal.
Reply 124

Equally, he would shag a naked hot brunette if they were in his room too. :rolleyes:

Stick to the academics plz.
Original post by Apa
What is wrong with you? Can't other people have opinions.

I'm sick of men desiring blondes.
Reply 126

Of course I would.

I'm not saying that they're not attractive. In fact I know loads of hot blondes.

I'm just saying that I prefer brunettes. Not sure why :dontknow:

You make it sound like I'm repulsed by blondes lol
Reply 127

I wish. I have genuinely heard guys that have said "size 8/10 on a girl is too fat".

:frown:
Probably because a lot of guys don't really understand girls clothes sizes - how often do they buy girls clothes?!?!

We can only tell who's what size because we know approximate measurements in sizes, I don't think I could guess guys clothes sizes!!
Original post by amime
Of course I would.

I'm not saying that they're not attractive. In fact I know loads of hot blondes.

I'm just saying that I prefer brunettes. Not sure why :dontknow:

You make it sound like I'm repulsed by blondes lol

Exactly, men trying to say "oh I prefer brunettes", when really you would not turn down a blonde girl.
Original post by Jodie9570

Original post by Jodie9570
:frown:
Probably because a lot of guys don't really understand girls clothes sizes - how often do they buy girls clothes?!?!

We can only tell who's what size because we know approximate measurements in sizes, I don't think I could guess guys clothes sizes!!

No, I meant they see the girl, they know what clothes size she wears and concluded from that. They know what size 8/10 looks like - certain men still think it's fat.

Or as they say:

"I don't like meat on the bones as it reduces my sexual pleasure" - or words to that effect.
Reply 130

And he just said he prefers brunettes......?!
Reply 131
Exactly, men trying to say 'oh I prefer brunettes', when really you would not turn down a blonde girl.

You clearly do not understand the definition of 'prefer'.
The guys who say "blondes" are the ones open enough to admit it.

What guys don't support my claim?

Put it this way, blondes/brunettes are the top at the men's list. Blondes being the ideal.

Guys that don't think looks are 'everything'...

Prefer brunettes, doesn't mean that I wouldn't say no to a blonde, but black and red are good too.
Reply 133

No, I meant they see the girl, they know what clothes size she wears and concluded from that. They know what size 8/10 looks like - certain men still think it's fat.

Or as they say:

"I don't like meat on the bones as it reduces my sexual pleasure" - or words to that effect.
I see what you mean. I don't think 8/10 is fat!! I'm that size and am always being told that I'm too thin :frown:
Reply 134
I take issue with the make-up she uses making her look like a Panda.

Die your hair blonde? Go for women?
DO SOMETHING! Because you're not really paying attention to any reasoning, I'mSo'.

Anyway, I have really dark hair and am only a skinny 30C and have no trouble hooking up. So stop putting all us non big breasted blondes into the same corner. :hmmm: But then I don't go for the usual empty 'on the pull' lads. They're no fun.
Reply 136
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
She probably classes as overweight, but I'd say not obese. Yes, I think she has a beautiful face personally. I'm also a big believer of personality being more important than looks (but judging by the state of me most of my life I'd have to be). I don't know why she's getting hate for it though. X Factor is a talent show, and nobody can deny she has talent as a singer, which is what she wants to do.

She's pretty. I think its a mix of having a bit of a stomach and baggy clothes but she's not overweight. That's not even true. She is borderline for BMI overweight but deffo in the healthy weight section. And she can't sing particularly well, compare her to Leona etc. and she looks rubbish in comparison. X- factpr is a show to see who can be a star and that includes how you look. The Voice is a show about voice- talent only.
this girl is smashing.. i dont know what it is but out of the 4 of them I would pick her first..

I think its her smile.
All 4 are cracking and would love any of them :P
Reply 138
Original post by roodootoo
She's pretty. I think its a mix of having a bit of a stomach and baggy clothes but she's not overweight. That's not even true. She is borderline for BMI overweight but deffo in the healthy weight section. And she can't sing particularly well, compare her to Leona etc. and she looks rubbish in comparison. X- factpr is a show to see who can be a star and that includes how you look. The Voice is a show about voice- talent only.

What? Have you weighed and measured her?
Reply 139
Exactly, men trying to say "oh I prefer brunettes", when really you would not turn down a blonde girl.

I never said I'd turn down a blonde. I don't think anybody would turn someone down genuinely because of their hair colour.

I also prefer KFC to Mcdonalds but that doesn't meant if somebody offered me a Maccies right now that I'd turn it down.

Having a preference doesn't mean you turn anything else down, its just means what you tend to have more persuasion to.

Are you jealous ISA? :giggle: :blush:
(edited 12 years ago)

Latest