The Student Room Group

Do you trust weather forecasts (If so...expect snow!)?

Scroll to see replies

I would trust it, we got some snow here in NI last night/this morning. I'm definitely crossing my fingers for more tonight. :biggrin:
Oh! We will see soon enough!
Why does it never snow properly in london!! It's not fair :frown:
I thought it snowed a lot in London myself!
Reply 24
I :heart: snow :love: :h:
lol everyone loves snow!
Noooo.....I don't love snow. :frown:

I have to fly home on Saturday, and I'm not doing the best part of 3 days at Birmingham airport again like last year.

Although from the met office's weather report, looks like Cardiff narrowly misses snow and we just get rain. Excellent, genuinely excellent. Never been so glad for heavy rain. :biggrin:

Weather forecasts tends to be fairly reliable short term. You just want to take it with a pinch of salt when you want to know what it's going to be doing in two days time and remember the further in the future it is the less accurate it's going to be .
No snow as yet where Im from (North West)
Pouring with rain in Glasgow.
im going to check out my window now...
Nope...no snow here still! Does this prove my point?
Just started snowing!
Reply 32
No snow here just really strong winds that knocked my bins over. Again.
Original post by slacker07906
Do you trust the weather forecasts? :tongue:

Not really however I am cautious of the forecast on Friday... I needs to get homes :biggrin:
Reply 34
I still remember the day when in Spain the forecast said it was going to snow a lot and that people should be alert. It was a beautiful sunny day with a single cloud in the sky. It didn't snow until a year later, so no, not always at least :s-smilie:
there was a sprinkling of snow yesterday that quickly turned into sleet...i had about 2 minutes of pure joy :smile:
Reply 36
I want it to snow. I really do. But it probably won't, and if it does, it probably won't last for more then a day.
Reply 37
I live to the north-east from Moscow, we had snow already a month ago. But not much, and from time to time it became warm and rains were coming. There were ice fields around. But at the end of previous week and the begin of this one, it started to snow, during nights. But now the temperature up-rised to +2. So when I look in the window I see white fog above the snow.
Reply 38
One of Russian news web-site says that overhere +2, it will be +2 at night and tomorrow too. But I just had been at kitchen and checked, it's 0 in the street, which is going to -1, so if it will be -2 or even -1 at night, nothing serious will happen with the snow at morning, when I'll take out my york-terrier for a walk. He likes snow so much, jumps in it and brings some at home on his paws.
Although at Moscow it's as usual warmer. So probably they will have rain tomorrow.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending