The Student Room Group

la senza sizing worries?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Bellissima
ok just for you :wink:

Spoiler

way too small, you could use a razor too..
I can never find anything that fits me correct.Would love to get things tailored but can't afford. I'm supposed to be a 30E although I don't look it and it's hard finding cheap bras that size. Even with clothes size 8 a bit small n size 10 a bit big oh well.
Reply 22
Original post by choco_inspire
I can never find anything that fits me correct.Would love to get things tailored but can't afford. I'm supposed to be a 30E although I don't look it and it's hard finding cheap bras that size. Even with clothes size 8 a bit small n size 10 a bit big oh well.

hmm i know what you mean, i would be size 10 but my boobs makes that too small but size 12 is too big!
I hate bra shopping for this reason. No such thing as a consistent fit. Half the time end up wishing I could just chop the stupid things off.
Original post by rainbowbex
I hate bra shopping for this reason. No such thing as a consistent fit. Half the time end up wishing I could just chop the stupid things off.

I couldn't agree more, they're such a burden. I don't even like wearing bras, but if I don't they"ll probably start sagging and be even a worse burden.
Reply 25
Urghhh I hate La Senza, their items are so attractive to look at, but wearing it is uncomfortable :frown:
Original post by choco_inspire
I couldn't agree more, they're such a burden. I don't even like wearing bras, but if I don't they"ll probably start sagging and be even a worse burden.

Mine grew saggy. haha! pretty much all stretch mark too so when I loose weight, my boob skin goes the same as when massively obese people lose weight. Suddenly the chop sounds more appealing! haha
Original post by rainbowbex
Mine grew saggy. haha! pretty much all stretch mark too so when I loose weight, my boob skin goes the same as when massively obese people lose weight. Suddenly the chop sounds more appealing! haha

Haha screw the boobs, how's ur bum?
Reply 28
la senza have the worst sizing ever omg, everything is uncomfortable and not the right size and it's just terrible! they're all so pretty though that it makes it hard to resist... :frown:
whoaaa 30F :/
Reply 30
Original post by ISS2508
Urghhh I hate La Senza, their items are so attractive to look at, but wearing it is uncomfortable :frown:

i agree i am really not surprised they are closing down it is all cheap INCONSISTENT rubbish
Reply 31
Oh dear, i really liked la senza, though i only ever bought one 'range' of bras thier 'Georgia' range.
I did once buy a lace bra from their and it fit really badly so its now at the back of the drawer xD
Reply 32
yeah, you'd think bra sizes would be constant considering they are based on actual measurements, but... no :emo:

I have a fair few bras and have about 4 different sizes :lolwut:
I bought 4 new ones from la senza the other day and they were all different sizes too XD The lesson is, always try bras on before you buy and take a few different sizes to the dressing room :smile:

Original post by mel0n
They're closing down? :eek:

I've heard that they are merely in administration, which is supposed to be different to closing down.
Reply 33
Original post by Roshniroxy
whoaaa 30F :/

not really that big mate just a very awkward size..
Reply 34
i agree i am really not surprised they are closing down it is all cheap INCONSISTENT rubbish

They are CLOSING down??
Reply 35
Original post by ISS2508
They are CLOSING down??

dats what i heard maybe its wrong
Were you fitted in la senza? Even if the bra you were fitted into fits, a different bra may not fit if it's a different style or make, or even if it's the same make. Go into a different shop like debenhams and asked to be fitted, then you can have a browse around the sale bras and try them on. I wouldn't buy a bra online, especially it it's in the sale because most stores won't give you a cash refund if it's 50% off in the sale.
Reply 37
Victoria's Secret is the best!
I know I got measured in La Senza and went up a back size, they're small fitting compared to other stores anyway and all of my friends either go up a back or a cup size!
not really that big mate just a very awkward size..

I'm girl and compared to mine they do seem pretty big

Quick Reply

Latest