The Student Room Group

Italian A Level

Hi, im doing my Italian A Level exam this summer and have really no content to revise from. Does anyone have any good books to use for revision or sites? or any tips really?Thanks apreciate it!
Original post by marioo222
Hi, im doing my Italian A Level exam this summer and have really no content to revise from. Does anyone have any good books to use for revision or sites? or any tips really?Thanks apreciate it!

which exam board are you using?
Reply 2
Original post by 04MR17
which exam board are you using?

Pearson Edexcel
Pearson Edexcel
I would start by looking at the past papers:
https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/qualifications/edexcel-a-levels/italian-2017.coursematerials.html#filterQuery=Pearson-UK:Category%2FExam-materials

Then there is the specification document:
https://qualifications.pearson.com/content/dam/pdf/A%20Level/Italian/2017/specification-and-sample-assessments/Specification_GCE_A_level_L3_in_Italian_August_2016_Draft.pdf

Which has two things of note:
- The four themes on page 8
- The grammar list on pages 50-52

Stick rigidly to what is within the specification. It's so easy with language qualifications to branch away from spec requirements but you wouldn't receive marks for anything not on the mark scheme.
Reply 4

Hey, I am looking for more questions to practise. I was wondering whether you remembered any of the essay questions from last summer on either "La Vita e' Bella" or "Senza Sangue". I hope they went well
Reply 5
Original post by afc15
Hey, I am looking for more questions to practise. I was wondering whether you remembered any of the essay questions from last summer on either "La Vita e' Bella" or "Senza Sangue". I hope they went well

Hey, I don't remember exactly but for la vita e' bella the question was about the role of women throughout the film. Otherwise I'd recommend looking at past papers on edexcel or searching up even older qs such as 2015 etc.

Quick Reply

Latest