The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

stupid people like yourself are capable of voting for anything & anyone.
Reply 2
Because voting for the BNP is really the answer.
GETREALDOOD confirms he is an idiot.
Reply 4
Original post by Aj12
Because voting for the BNP is really the answer.

To some people, yes.

People read things like this in the (sensationalised) media and find no answers among the mainstream parties. Right or wrong, this is what happens when parties have such poor dialogue with the people on the social matters that people care about. Sadly most people either don't understand or don't care about the bigger issues.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 5
Disgusting isn't it? Imagine if a Tory MP had made similar comments about Black people, or any other ethnic minority. He'd be lucky to leave Commons with his' head.
Original post by Steevee
Disgusting isn't it? Imagine if a Tory MP had made similar comments about Black people, or any other ethnic minority. He'd be lucky to leave Commons with his' head.

Steevee, out of curiousity, are you a BNP supporter?
Reply 7
Original post by Some random guy
Steevee, out of curiousity, are you a BNP supporter?

No, I most certainly am not :lolwut:
Original post by Steevee
No, I most certainly am not :lolwut:

Dunno why you're surprised, your posts in other threads tend to come off as BNPish, you'd probably fit right in. :smile:
Reply 9
Dunno why you're surprised, your posts in other threads tend to come off as BNPish, you'd probably fit right in. :smile:

Only if you're an idiot :smile: And no, I wouldn't.
Original post by Steevee
Only if you're an idiot :smile: And no, I wouldn't.

Come out the closet Nick Griffin :wink:
Why does criticism of how racism towards whites by state officials mean anyone is in the BNP?
Original post by Steevee

But that's an entirely different scenario. It's not a case of Labour being racist towards non-whites and getting off lightly compared to if a Tory said the same thing... Which is the double-standard you are suggesting.

Party is irrelevant here.
Reply 13
Original post by Barden
But that's an entirely different scenario. It's not a case of Labour being racist towards non-whites and getting off lightly compared to if a Tory said the same thing... Which is the double-standard you are suggesting.

Party is irrelevant here.

No, it's exactly the same. Because it's a peer from a party being racist. I'm not making it a party thing, just saying that if someone different said almost exactly the same thing there would be uproar.
Original post by Steevee
No, it's exactly the same. Because it's a peer from a party being racist. I'm not making it a party thing, just saying that if someone different said almost exactly the same thing there would be uproar.

Well no, because if a Labour politician said a racist comment about non-whites, there would be just as much outcry as if a Tory had said it. You were insinuating that Labour get away with more than the Tories when it comes to race.

To put it simply, for your point to work, you had to change white to black. But because you did that the scenarios ceased to be comparable, invalidating your point by default...
Reply 15
Original post by Barden
Well no, because if a Labour politician said a racist comment about non-whites, there would be just as much outcry as if a Tory had said it. You were insinuating that Labour get away with more than the Tories when it comes to race.

To put it simply, for your point to work, you had to change white to black. But because you did that the scenarios ceased to be comparable, invalidating your point by default...

But my point is about how racist it is. Generally anyone defedning this women is going to be Left-Liberal by default. Therefor by making the gap as wide as possible, to a situation where they would find outrage, I am not invalidating the comparison, merely making the effect obvious. For once with me, this isn't a Party affiliated point, which is what you seem to have taken from it.

The point I was making is that it is racism. And with all roles reversed, it would be exactly the same type of racism. Only those people defending Abbot would be baying for blood.
Original post by GETREALDOOD
As she is still in the shadow cabinet and still an MP we see the real Labour party in action, more votes to the BNP with this policy.

The Labour Party may have their fair share of in-competencies but they aren't Anti-White.
Original post by Steevee
But my point is about how racist it is. Generally anyone defedning this women is going to be Left-Liberal by default. Therefor by making the gap as wide as possible, to a situation where they would find outrage, I am not invalidating the comparison, merely making the effect obvious. For once with me, this isn't a Party affiliated point, which is what you seem to have taken from it.

The point I was making is that it is racism. And with all roles reversed, it would be exactly the same type of racism. Only those people defending Abbot would be baying for blood.

I think if Abbot was a black tory, there'd be pretty much the same coverage as there is now.

If Abbot were white and saying things about black people, no matter what party she was a member of, she would have lost her job though.
Reply 18
GETREALDOOD confirms he is an idiot.

Possibly, but a truthful one, anyone who backs Abbott now is clearly a racist also.
Reply 19
I fail to see how they're an " anti-white party" considering the majority of their MPs are white. You're further inflating something that has been already blown out of proportion.

Latest

Trending

Trending