The Student Room Group

Have you ever flirted with a teacher?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by murakamami
Omg lol xD is it true that girls schools tend to have more lesbian teachers?xD

No we actually have no lesbian teachers but almost all our male teachers are gay! X'D
I was talking about a male teacher btw :tongue:
Does a bromance with my male teacher count? #greatbanter

Posted from TSR Mobile
Apparently I flirt without realising so I probably have tbh
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by enaayrah
Apparently I flirt without realising so I probably have tbh

Im the same. I like to pay compliments to people because you never know someone might need it, you know. And some people take it the wrong way and think I'm flirting... I've probably flirted with all my former teachers by accident.
This lol.
Oddly enough, no, which is strange as I had a crush on my Maths teacher. :s-smilie:
I did flirt with my maths teacher in yr 9 (bc he was hot) and asked to take a picture with him when he left. He was weirded out but agreed 😁
I used to stick up for one of my science teachers when I was in secondary because tbh he was a bit of a push over, a nice and funny guy dont get me wrong, but a push over and sometimes he would get really stressed out and he couldn't control our class sometimes. I felt sorry for him so I would always be nice to him because I knew that they were a-holes at times. Sometimes when I'd talk to him he'd go red or make really stong eye contact and I swear he'd deliberately take longer finding my marked assignments just so I would stand there and have a chat with him. There was one lesson where I was staring into space and caught him looking at me so I stared at him back just to freak him out and hoped he would back down but he didn't and I held eye contact with him for atleast a minute. I don't know if he fancied me or just appreciated that I wasn't offensive towards him. I always used to get a high five off him in the corridor or a "hey, whats up (my name)?" While a lot of kids he taught would get ignored. On the leavers day party (basically cake and fizzy pop) he turned up really sad ( the guy had literally only been teaching at the school for almost 2 terms) said good bye and left 10 mins later. Results day, I'd just gotten stared at and he grabbed my envelope before I'd even looked at my results and read them before I did.

Years later I still wonder If he did or not.
Reply 108
I once purposely made my teacher give a detention so that I could I be with her at the end of school, by ourselves....(I was in year 7)
Reply 109
jokes aside my law teacher from GCSE once cornered me and asked for email so that she could send me some 'questions for revision' turns out she was right and she did. I still was so freaked out that I ended up with a C in law....
Original post by AmazingArry
Im the same. I like to pay compliments to people because you never know someone might need it, you know. And some people take it the wrong way and think I'm flirting... I've probably flirted with all my former teachers by accident.

Exactly lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending