The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
ahhh i knowww lol. HATEEEEE unit 1 with a passion. i really need the summer 2011 paper for practice but no one seems to have it ! gutted.
Original post by JaaN-x
ahhh i knowww lol. HATEEEEE unit 1 with a passion. i really need the summer 2011 paper for practice but no one seems to have it ! gutted.

hi there, i have the paper, my biology teacher gave it to me, however its a photocopied version and its shrinked by a fair amount. pm me and i can send you the scanned copies of the paper and ms if you want. but i gotta find it first before anything !! im retaking too ! got a D first time in June lol
Reply 3
Hey, if any of you have the BIOLOGY unit 1 June 2011 paper can you please, please, please send it me aswell:frown: I'm in need of it ASAP! Thanks
Reply 4
Make that three? Lol *hopeful*
Reply 5
Lol lets hope someone saves our lives & actually has it!
Reply 6
I know :frown: I need the rest of the biology papers too lol. if anyone gets a hold of them please put them up! I will do the same. xx
Reply 7
I think Im doing the same paper.

Here are all the AQA Sciences Unit 1 (with answers)

http://web.aqa.org.uk/qual/newgcses/science/new/physics_materials.php

Click 'Question papers and mark schemes'

Hope I helped!
Reply 8
Mine just arrived by post from AQA today, just took a look through it at lunch.

Wish i could have done that exam! It looks alright. They like their graphs. Last questions are on the heart - pressure etc, and immunity phagocytes and all that jazz :blah:.

Good luck guys (trying not to panic!):eek3:
Reply 9
Original post by The_Blade
I think Im doing the same paper.

Here are all the AQA Sciences Unit 1 (with answers)

http://web.aqa.org.uk/qual/newgcses/science/new/physics_materials.php

Click 'Question papers and mark schemes'

Hope I helped!

This is an a level thread :smile:
I done that paper in June, it consisted of the usual enzyme questions, It also had the usual graph questions as well as interpreting and explaining/describing it. The hardest question was the heart one and it gave information on pressure IIRC at certain times and you had to explain the results. The final two questions were split 4:6 marks rather than the usual 5:5. It was phagocytes and describing the cell membrane on the digestive system.

Take this with a pinch of salt as my mind was a whole blur with the exam. It was so hard imo and I may have given the wrong information but roughly I think that was the jist of the paper.
:wavey:
Feeling slightly okay about this exam, its just the heart and lungs stuff which I'm finding a little hard to remember but, i'll get there eventually!

Original post by James A
x

If you did manage to find it, please could you pm it to me too :smile:
I'm doing the June paper as a mock on Monday :s-smilie:
So much to revise!But mainly exam technique which is annoying :colonhash:
Quite nervous about this exam, if anyone has any tips or the May 2011 paper please pm me :smile:
I'm doing this exam for the third time now and I actually understand the content this time. I have a hard copy of the May '11 exam (that was my re-sit...) but not online :/
Original post by JaaN-x

Original post by NikitaS
Hey, if any of you have the BIOLOGY unit 1 June 2011 paper can you please, please, please send it me aswell:frown: I'm in need of it ASAP! Thanks

Original post by Xiomara
Make that three? Lol *hopeful*

Original post by Mocking_bird
:wavey:
Feeling slightly okay about this exam, its just the heart and lungs stuff which I'm finding a little hard to remember but, i'll get there eventually!

If you did manage to find it, please could you pm it to me too :smile:

pm me your emails, it will be too large to share it on tsr. ill get the qp scanned and the ms scanned.

hopefully by sunday ill find the papers and get it sent to you guys...
Reply 16
Original post by JaaN-x

Original post by JaaN-x

can you please send me the isa aqa biology paper 2012 please on this email [Removed - pleae use PMs or post here] thanks :smile:
Reply 17
Ive got this exam :frown:
Along with the other people on here if someone has the june 2011 paper could you possibly send it me please? :biggrin:
Reply 18
Original post by James A

Original post by James A
hi there, i have the paper, my biology teacher gave it to me, however its a photocopied version and its shrinked by a fair amount. pm me and i can send you the scanned copies of the paper and ms if you want. but i gotta find it first before anything !! im retaking too ! got a D first time in June lol

James if possible, could you send the paper and MS to me too ... really desperate to do the latest paper and for whatever reason our school hasnt given it to us (would it be easier for you to upload it to megaupload or something and just post a link here, (not sure if you would be allowed though) instead of emailing it to everyone) . Would be a great help whatever way you do it and thanks in advance. (Oh and if you do find it, would it be possible to send it to us before Monday? Im leaving for Tenerife on Monday and I wont have access to the internet or a computer so that's why i'm printing loads of past papers off atm so I could do them while on my break). Thanks again and sorry if this is inconveniencing you.
(edited 12 years ago)
quick question; is the antigen complementary to the t and b cells receptors or is it the other way round?

Latest

Trending

Trending