yess thats exactly what i said in my previous post!!!! :confused:

No you didnt.

You said top left - closed
Bottom left - open
top right - closed
bottom right - open.
Is it just me, or are AQA really vague? -.-
Original post by James A
which one did you choose, the arrow heading to the right of to the left? i picked the enzyme heading to the right! because none of the theroxase (forgot the name) is being formed :tongue:

I don't remember that part - I know I said enzyme x because that would then prevent both of the products from forming, which would then also decrease the likelihood of a heart attack (that was the next part of the question).
did anyone get 85.7 x 93 = 7970?
Original post by Sorro10
What did you all get for that question where you choose X, Y or Z?

I wrote X because it prevents both of them being formed.
Original post by Mocking_bird
No you didnt.

Bottom left - open
top right - closed
bottom right - open.

sorry sorry my bad i wrote it down wrong, i did what you did!

what i should have said that they were diagonal to each other! (closed , closed)
Original post by James A
x

It didn't ask to explain anything so... and again AQA are confusing.

:K:
wish I could go back and add in the obvious stuff that I knew but just didn't seem to write down :P
(edited 12 years ago)
DID ANYONE SAY 85.7 x 93 = 7970????????/
Original post by James A
sorry sorry my bad i wrote it down wrong, i did what you did!

what i should have said that they were diagonal to each other! (closed , closed)

Phew! Had me slightly panicing again there :tongue:
Original post by rturnbull94
I don't remember that part - I know I said enzyme x because that would then prevent both of the products from forming, which would then also decrease the likelihood of a heart attack (that was the next part of the question).

yeah but it said the substance on the left LEADS TO A DECREASE of myocardial infarction. nevermind, results day will tell the whole story for me lol
lets write to AQA sayinn this test was really hard compared to previous years they might take that into consideration and lower grade boundries even more
If a question is 2 marks, and i put down like 10 points, (all of the points thats made are correct) will i still get 2 marks!?
Confused.
So youre saying the atrioventricular vales and semi lunar were both closed.

Isnt it
.............Atrioventriculer valves.........semi lunar
time1 ......closed.............................. .open
time 2.......open.................................closed

Spoiler

thats what I put too
Original post by Seatbelt
If a question is 2 marks, and i put down like 10 points, (all of the points thats made are correct) will i still get 2 marks!?

Yes. :lol:
What did you all write for 8A? The question was something about vaccines preventing disease, explain how... I started to write about how a vaccine is an attenuated or inactive strain of a virus/bacterium/pathogen, then that the body has to produce its own antibodies by first, the primary, non-specific immune response (phagocytosis) and then the secondary immune response (humoral and cell-mediated) but I'm not sure if that's right or not...
Original post by Last Chance
It didn't ask to explain anything so... and again AQA are confusing.

:K:

if youre talking about the ORS

i literally stated what it contained
i.e. sodium, water, glucose, potassium, electrolytes
and why they were in it e.g potassium stimulates appetite and replaces lost ions

I didn't go into water potential or anything
could have easily written about that but I thought the question wasn't asking about that kind of thing :frown:
Original post by usernameunknown
DID ANYONE SAY 85.7 x 93 = 7970????????/

nope - for the heart rate I got the 85.7 part, then for the cardiac output I just x0.7 again to get 61.25 :/ I got the second part wrong though because everyone else got a big number like 10,750 or something...
No you didnt.

Bottom left - open
top right - closed
bottom right - open.

open closed
open open
Original post by sortedguy
open closed
open open

No..