The Student Room Group

OCR AS Biology Unit F212: Molecules, Biodiversity, Food and Health

Scroll to see replies

Hi F212 people!
At school we got given a revision disc with loads of past questions (from the previous specification) that are relevant to this course.

I've uploaded them to Google Docs, and they should be viewable from the below link:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0By84nmCmJZnWMU5EN2RDcmtBU2s

This includes questions for F211, F212, F214 and F215

Please +ve rep if this has been helpful!
Hi F212 people!
At school we got given a revision disc with loads of past questions (from the previous specification) that are relevant to this course.

I've uploaded them to Google Docs, and they should be viewable from the below link:

Please +ve rep if this has been helpful! :smile:
Reply 82
Original post by Natalie21
Its so stupid how they expect us to know protein synthesis but not actually include it substantially in the textbook or in teaching :P

I know! It's pathetic!!!
Original post by puddinboy
I know! It's pathetic!!!

Its so pointless :/
Original post by beanstalkgirl_24
Hi F212 people!

Please +ve rep if this has been helpful! :smile:

thanks this is great
Reply 85
Original post by TheGirlNextDoor
Ahhh if I saw this earlier I would've given you some tips because I did the osmosis practical and evaluation! Good luck anyway now! :smile:

Can you give me some tips about the evaluation coursework
Original post by kj14
Can you give me some tips about the evaluation coursework

Oh gosh, I did that paper a long time ago! Do you mean the osmosis one or just in general?
Reply 89
Original post by darkxangel
here you go

thanks :wink: can i ask you darxangel when you did these questions before were the same questions that came up in jan 2012 cause i did these questions but not finished all? and when can we revise togehther for F214:wink:
Original post by darkxangel
here you go

Woahhh thank you :biggrin:DDD
Cheers guys! Has everyone covered the whole spec yet?
Original post by Future_Dr
Cheers guys! Has everyone covered the whole spec yet?

In the process, but no, not yet :sad:
what do you need to know about coenzymes except for the fact that they are organic compounds that sometimes contain vitamin moecules as pat of their structure and dont bind to enzymes permanently....
does anyone have a list of definitions for this unit?Thanks
Reply 95
what came up on the Jan 2012 f212 paper anyone?
Reply 96
Finised the spec in class. We've got a last minute coursework today just to try and boost some marks (everyone's) My revision of F211 has been going great but I've done so little of F212, I hate how just about anything can come up! Do they really expect me to be remembering the sizes of different organelles!?
I've been using www.youtube.com/crashcourse for some revision :love:

I always lose easy marks on the image size/actual size/magnification because I can't convert my units.
Reply 97
does anyone have any past papers for this exam?
Reply 98
Anyone got any suggestions what questions/topics may come up?
Reply 99
Original post by puddinboy
Anyone got any suggestions what questions/topics may come up?

hi can we ask each other questions on the first few pages on Diseases chapter and from ecology part chapter as revision :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending