The Student Room Group

The OFFICIAL KIT KAT CHUNKY BATTLE - Who gets YOUR vote?

Scroll to see replies

omigosh the white!!!! Need to buy that :cookie:
Love orange chocolate too, but terry's chocolate oranges can comfort me if those don't win.
I am a fan of the peanut butter though........
Still, I'm voting for WHITE :biggrin:
Reply 181
Only one week left to get Double Choc, White or Orange then they're GONE FOR ALL ETERNITY and we're stuck with god damned PB.
Reply 182
Wasn't there a peanut butter kit kat chunky a few years back and then it went???? I'm voting white chocolate, because I'm nothing without the cadbury dream bar.....:frown:
Reply 183
Just spoke to my local shop owner, he says the cash and carries are stopping taking them. This means WHATEVER STOCK THEY HAVE IS THE LAST IN THE UNIVERSE!! *sobs*

Be prepared for nothing but Peanut Butter Kit Kats from here on out, guys. Say farewell to Orange, White and Double Choc for good!
Reply 184
Just spoke to my local shop owner, he says the cash and carries are stopping taking them. This means WHATEVER STOCK THEY HAVE IS THE LAST IN THE UNIVERSE!! *sobs*

Be prepared for nothing but Peanut Butter Kit Kats from here on out, guys. Say farewell to Orange, White and Double Choc for good
wher

Wasn't there a peanut butter kit kat chunky a few years back and then it went???? I'm voting white chocolate, because I'm nothing without the cadbury dream bar.....

omigosh the white!!!! Need to buy that
Love orange chocolate too, but terry's chocolate oranges can comfort me if those don't win.
I am a fan of the peanut butter though........
Still, I'm voting for WHITE

Where do youu get them from?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:
Can't believe PB is winning, easily the worst of the 4. Orange was clearly the best, though White was pretty tasty as well. Double Choc i could take or leave.
Can somebody please tell me where I can buy these things? :puppyeyes: I've only managed to find the Double Chocolate one, by accident and I can't remember where. I haven't tried the other three and they seem to be very difficult to find.

I've had no luck in the major supermarkets, although I'll be in another big Sainsbury's tomorrow and I'll take another look but so far no luck in Tesco or Asda either. Maybe they've been pulled ahead of upping production on the winning one :colonhash:
I found them in a sweet shop at a tube station the other day ... very tempted to stock up on the white ones but they were 85p each!
Reply 188
We bought one of each a while back, decided Peanut Butter was out favourite and have been stocking up ever since. We've found the votes have correlated with actual sales. It is practically impossible to get peanut butter ones now. It's pretty difficult to get white or orange. And it is easy peasy to get the double chocolate ones.
Reply 189
Well the stocks the cash and carrys have now are all that's left, full-stop. Stocking up on PB is utterly pointless considering they've won.

I find it hilariously ironic the ones "that are so easy to find" will, in less than a week or so, be the ones people crave.

If people haven't found the limited edition chunkys yet, sorry guys, I think you completely missed the train (it was only on for the past month and a bit).
PEANUT BUTTER :woo: :heart:
Reply 193
It would be peanut butter or double choc. However I haven't actually tried any of them lol, but putting something inside it sounds more interesting than just having a different flavour coating.
Peanut butter was the best for me. The white chocolate one was sickly and the orange one was average. The double chocolate one was too rich. There aren't enough peanut butter chocolate bars here anyway!
If my supermarket actually sold them I would find out :mad:
Peanut butter is immense!!
In Japan, you can get 'Earl Grey Tea' flavour Kit Kats... WHA? :lolwut:
So, I popped into the shops today on the way home from work and found the shelves freshly stacked with both peanut butter and white chocolate kit kat chunkies!! Looks like they are bringing the white back too :dance:
They had double chocolate ones in Asda today!

IT WAS PROBABLY ALL A SCHEME INTO GETTING US ALL TO STOCK UP, just like with the petrol....we're onto you.

Quick Reply

Latest