The Student Room Group

TSR Community Awards 2023 - NOMINATIONS NOW CLOSED

Welcome to TSR Community Awards 2023!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The time has come to celebrate the best of TSR's last year! What were your favourite moments of 2023?*

Have a think about which members and threads have made a difference to you. Whether they've helped you with your studies, given you great advice or made you laugh... Now's your chance to nominate!

Use this survey to put forward your nominations for the different categories. It will run until 9am on Saturday 10th February and then voting will follow.

You can nominate as many or as few members as you like - you don't have to have a nomination for all the categories.

This is a perfect way to recognise fellow TSR members' fantastic contributions and give them a big thank you.

Good luck to everyone!

*mine was watching Evil Homer almost throw a board pen out of a window, but that's another story

Scroll to see replies

Quoting top posters from 2023, you may be interested in this. :biggrin:
Please read the post above and get nominating! :dance:

N.B. Apologies if you did not want to receive this quote, this list will only be used once.

Spoiler

*watching* (at least as much as the new homepage allows :ninjagirl:
Original post by 04MR17

The time has come to celebrate the best of TSR's last year! What were your favourite moments of 2023?*

Have a think about which members and threads have made a difference to you. Whether they've helped you with your studies, given you great advice or made you laugh... Now's your chance to nominate!

Use this survey to put forward your nominations for the different categories. It will run until 9am on Saturday 10th February and then voting will follow.

You can nominate as many or as few members as you like - you don't have to have a nomination for all the categories.

This is a perfect way to recognise fellow TSR members' fantastic contributions and give them a big thank you.

Good luck to everyone!

*mine was watching Evil Homer almost throw a board pen out of a window, but that's another story

ooooo these are my first community awards - can't wait ❤️
Wow, is it really that time of the year again? :colondollar:
Original post by 04MR17

N.B. Apologies if you did not want to receive this quote, this list will only be used once.

Spoiler

by the way, what are top posters :smile:? @04MR17
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by 04MR17

Good luck to everyone!

Time went fast, community awards really again?

I will remember the members to vote and summon them for a big involvement. :yes:
Original post by sleep_supremacy
Wow, is it really that time of the year again? :colondollar:

Not for me. Normally the votings are kept in February, not in January. A bit too soon.
Original post by emm4nuella
Original post by 04MR17

Spoiler

People who have posted the most
Reply 10
I can't believe I was a top poster 😱
Original post by 04MR17

Good luck to everyone!

Could you post a list of the categories so I can think about it before completing the form?
Original post by Muttley79
Could you post a list of the categories so I can think about it before completing the form?

Member of the Year
Friendliest Member
Member with the Best Avatar(s)
Funniest Member
Most Supportive Member
Most Creative Member
Favourite Newbie (joined 2023)
Favourite Oldie (5+ years)
Most Helpful in Life and Style
Entertainment Expert
D&CA Devotee
Most Helpful in Study Help
Most Helpful in Universities
Most Helpful in Careers
Most Helpful Thread of the Year (please provide a link)
Best thread of 2023 (please provide a link)
Blog of the Year (please provide a link)
Best Official Rep
Best Volunteer (VSL and VT)
Best Forum Helper

Of course, there is no expectation for you to provide an answer for all the categories. :smile:
Wow! I didn't realise that I am a 'top poster'.
Thanks for the mention x
Original post by 04MR17

People who have posted the most
oh wow cannot believe i am one of them!!
Ohhh my first one how exciting Cant Believe i am one as well hehe
Reply 17
Oh god I'm eligible for oldie now
Reply 18
Original post by Sinnoh
Oh god I'm eligible for oldie now

I feel like I have been real-life 'old' for at least the past decade!
didn't realise I posted so much in 2023 :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest