The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Depression Society MKVI

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
OMG hun i'm sorry :frown: :hugs:
Original post by Nut.
Thanks for all that. I've been found a bed really close to where I am, so that's good. Told I was allowed phone and ipod etc. currently downloading a ****load of podcasts and packed a book my brother got me for christmas.

hopefully i'll be ok :hugs:

Oh also I'd bring a stash of chocolate or biscuits or something - I was so bored in hospital I spent half my time planning out what snack I was going to eat next. :colondollar:

Original post by kiss_me_now9
I rarely feel this during the day. But today...

Spoiler

And I've lost my ipod.

:hugs: You could try something non-harmful like a cold shower? Or else stick some offensively loud music on and start headbanging.

*tries not to laugh* You poor thing. :frown: Cool scars are the way forward though, and you can always make up some story about rescuing a small child from a rampaging tiger if you like. For 50p I'll claim to have been a witness.
Reply 122
Original post by superwolf
Oh also I'd bring a stash of chocolate or biscuits or something - I was so bored in hospital I spent half my time planning out what snack I was going to eat next. :colondollar:

Sounds like a plannnn. all i've had so far today is tictacs :sad: stupid depression stealing my appetite
:hugs: You could try something non-harmful like a cold shower? Or else stick some offensively loud music on and start headbanging.

I've got Radio 1 on and a shower is on my to-do list but I cba :colondollar:
Reply 124
superwolf

*tries not to laugh* You poor thing. :frown: Cool scars are the way forward though, and you can always make up some story about rescuing a small child from a rampaging tiger if you like. For 50p I'll claim to have been a witness.

Such a hypocrite.. who was it who sliced their own chin with their fingernails, eh? :tongue:
Reply 125
right, i'm off now.

still be able to get on tsr on my phone and stuff but this is bye bye temporarily to a fast internet connection that won't crash every 20mins.
so byebye

and :hugs: to all
:hugs: Nut. Good luck, hopefully it won't be for long.
Original post by Nut.
right, i'm off now.

still be able to get on tsr on my phone and stuff but this is bye bye temporarily to a fast internet connection that won't crash every 20mins.
so byebye

and :hugs: to all

Bye and best wishes, may the force be with you, et cetera :^_^:
Submission time is drawing nearer and I'm just not feeling this. Doesn't help that next door has loud thumping music on that's pounding my already confused little mind :frown:
Reply 129
Original post by laut_biru
:erm:

:eek:

What happened?? :eek: :frown:
**** just re read the requirements, everything I've done today was for the wrong thing, I have to start from the beginning. erfrbagbvabrivfdjhvfbjhbdfv
Reply 131
Original post by kka25
What happened?? :eek: :frown:

I didnae want surprise humping! :tongue:
Advice please?

Spoiler

Such a hypocrite.. who was it who sliced their own chin with their fingernails, eh? :tongue:

There's no hypocrisy, I laugh openly at the memory. :mmm:

Can anyone persuade me why I should go pick up my antidepressants? I don't think I bothered taking them at all yesterday... :s-smilie:
Can anyone persuade me why I should go pick up my antidepressants? I don't think I bothered taking them at all yesterday... :s-smilie:

Because withdrawal sucks?

Because it's the "right" thing to do (That's what I keep telling myself)?

Because they might be stopping things being even worse for you?
Reply 135
Original post by sweetheartbreakin
Advice please?

Spoiler

That's not exactly the most safe thing to be doing. Nor is it a very good sign for your mental health in general, that you feel prepared to resort to such a thing.

It may be taken as self-harm so that might be grounds on which they could break confidentiality, potentially. I'm not 100% sure on that though.
Reply 136
I didnae want surprise humping! :tongue:

That's not a surprise humping :tongue:

It's just a surprise delicious chocolate cookie with lots of choc rice attack :awesome: :tongue:

Sorry to surprise you :hugs:
Original post by Sabertooth
Because withdrawal sucks?

Because it's the "right" thing to do (That's what I keep telling myself)?

Because they might be stopping things being even worse for you?

Ah but I doubt I'll get any withdrawal symptoms, as they're not even doing anything! :biggrin:

I know I really should go get them, I've even paid for them already. But bed is so warm and comfy... :puppyeyes:
Reply 138
Original post by kka25
That's not a surprise humping :tongue:

It's just a surprise delicious chocolate cookie with lots of choc rice attack :awesome: :tongue:

Sorry to surprise you :hugs:

Looked a lot like a humping to me.. >.>

Latest